I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dwayne1115:
Here is the basic rules of the game. I hope that it works if not maybe I can work out another game. I have a few things going on in my head.

The Story:

The Muppets are being thrown into the jungles of Costa Rica, and are going to be striped of all there luxury's Living in the jungle will not be easy, and to make it more of a challenge there will be different trials that the Muppets will have to play in order to win food, and other luxury's. The Muppet who does stay in the jungle the longest will be crowned the Jungle king or queen. Each week there will be a vote from the Members of Muppet Central on who will stay in the jungle the player with the less amount of votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good. The Muppets are also playing for charity so the winner of the game will win a lot of money for there charity. Who will survive who will win it all and who will say... "I'm a Muppet, Get Me Out of Here!"

The Muppets:

The playable Muppet characters can be any Muppet from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock. There can only be one Muppet per player, but you can team up with another player to make a Muppet duo The players will also have to create a charity that there Muppet will be playing for If at any time in the game the player feels they can not play or need time out they can put there Muppet on Stand by. Doing this will make there Muppet absent from the game but not completely gone from the jungle. If another player wants to take over any Muppet on stand by they must first contact the player and then contact the game host (Me). If any player wants to quit the game then all they have to say is "I'm a Muppet get Me Out of Here" and there Muppet will leave the Jungle for good.

Camp:

Camp is where the Muppets will be sending most of there time. Each week there will be a Camp leader,and being camp leader has it's privileges and it also has it's responsibility. Each Week the camp leader will have a list of chores for each Muppet to do, and there will also be a special chore that the leader will have one Muppet do.

Food/Luxury Trials:

Each day there will be a food/luxury trial. Some trials will be done as a team, and some as one Muppet. The winners of the trial will win the food or luxury, and the losers will go back to camp empty handed. If any of the Muppets feel they can not preform or handle the trail they can always say "I'm A Muppet Get Me Out of Here" and they will be eliminated from the rest of the game.

Voting:

Everyone on Muppet Central will be able to vote for the Muppet they want to see stay in the jungle. There is going to be an e mail address setup where people can cast there vote. Voters can also private message the Game host (Me) to cast there vote. Everyone can vote at least ten time per voting time. Each week the Muppet with the less votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good.

That's pretty much the game in it's self If you have any questions please ask.

Would just remind everyone to play nice and have fun. Okay dwayne, take it away.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thank you Ed,

and welcome to “I'm A Muppet get Me Out of Here”, A new RPG game here on Muppet Central. In this game you will be able to be any Muppet from the Classic Muppets Sesame Street Muppets, and the Muppets of Fraggle Rock. Your Muppet will be led in the the deep jungle where they will be striped of all there luxury, and try to survive.
Each week and day your Muppet will be put to the test in jungle trials. These trials will be for a number of different things from amenity food to luxury's. Winning however is not everything as it is not how you win, but what the public thinks of how well you do.
Each week there will be a vote for all the members of Muppet Central, They will be voting for there favorite Muppet, and at the end of each week the Muppet with the least amount of votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good. Please note that people playing the game should not vote, and if you do vote your vote will not count. To cast your vote you can send an E mail to muppetvote@gmail.com
You can also send me a private message, please don't post who you will vote for in the forum because the drama comes with not knowing who will be voted off.

Now you may be thinking why would the Muppets want to do this game, well it's going to be for charity. When you pick your Muppet you will also need to create a charity that they will be playing for. An example would be if you where playing as Gonzo he could be playing for the Weirdo's foundation. A charity that helps weirdos have better lives and helps them feel like they belong.

I really hope everyone has a great time playing this new game, and lets have some fun!

If you want to play post which Muppet you would like to play and there charity. When we have enough for two teams We will start the game.

We already have The shoe Fariy who is going to play as Elmo, but needs some help with the charity Elmo will play for. If you have any ideas for a good charity that Elmo could play for tell us here

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have about 8 players and tomorow we will set them for the Jungle in there teams!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There are going to be two teams of four Muppets. Here are the teams:

Team One
Floyd (Played by Nick22) Floyd's Charity: House for the Chronically Groovy
Fozzie Bear (Played by theprawncracker) Charity: Gags Beasley's Scamalot Productions
Cookie Monster (Played by:Redboobergirl) Charity: Citizens for Reinstating Cookies as an All Times Food
Animal (Played by: WhiteRabbit) Charity The LUDRF (Let Unchained Drummers Run Free) association

Team Two

The Great Gonzo (Played by Noah) Charity: PA (Poultry anonymous...People who love chickens way too much)

Moishe Oofnik (Played by: Bobthepizzaboy) Charity: Israel division of WASTE (Waste, Association, Society, Trash, Encouragement)

Sam the Eagle (Played by: TogetherAgain) Charity: Association for American Patriotism

Elmo (Played by: The Shoe Fairy) Charity:TBA

Day One

There are two planes flying in the air in one of the is Floyd, Fozzie Cookie Monster, and Animal In the other are Gonzo the great Moishe Oofnik Sam the Eagle, and Elmo. The planes both land in separate areas. As the Muppets exit there planes the pilot hand Cookie Monster and Elmo maps. These are the maps that will guide each team to camp. The Maps read as follows:

(Map for Team one)

Walk five miles north in the swampy marsh lands until you reach the river. Once at the river you will go down stream for another four miles until you come to the waterfall. You must then cross the river without falling off in the waterfall. When you have reached the other side you will walk another 4 miles through the deep jungle, until you come to a bridge. This bridge will lead you into camp, but be careful, the bridge is very old and one wrong move and you will be going for a swim.

(Map for Team two)

You will see the river just south of you. Go to the river and you will see the marital and tools you will need to build a raft. After the raft is built you must paddle upstream for 5 miles. Once you have reached a tree that looks like a fork land the raft, and head up the steep hills Once you have climbed the hills you will see the bridge that leads into camp But be careful one wrong move on the bridge, and you will be going for a swim.

Once both teams have reached camp, there will be further instructions. Be safe and have fun!

Here is a pic of the bridge.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OOC: Is it ok to start posting now? I'm going to go ahead and start, if I'm wrong, have Ed delete it. :smile:

Cookie Monster: Hmm, this map make me all confused. Me not sure which way is which? Oh me so hungry already, what me doing here?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fozzie: *looks around* *wrings hat around in hands* I don't liiiike this... Jungles and I don't get along. Maybe we should start up a treety? Ahh! Wocka! Wocka!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(OOC: I am NEVER going to recognize myself with this avatar! :wink:)

Over with team two:

Sam: <Looks around> This does not look like... AMERICA. I was TOLD that this was an AMERICAN television show. WHAT IS this place? Hmph! Isn't it bad ENOUGH that we're outsourcing our JOBS? Now we're outsourcing our SHOWS? This is an OUTRAGE. ...What am I doing here?

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: *looks around* Well, looks like this is where we're stuck. So what's the plan, man? Why don't we head out!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Me thinks cool dude is right, we head out now? *Looks at map* We go north. Where north?

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: It's either that way *points to the left*, that way *points to the right*, that way *points forward*, or that way *points backward*. What was should we go, man? I'm guessing it's that way *points forward*.