I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: Hopefully the prize will be some food or bug spray, man. *swats away mosquitoes* *picks up feet high off the ground* It's pretty mucky here, man. Look at these marshes. *looks at map* Okay, we need to keep going until we reach the river.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Me hope prize is cookies. Wonder how far to river? Me can't swim, do we have to swim?

Reaction score
Lining up boards to build raft. Moishe..What are you doing? And where in the world is Elmo.

Shouts, Elmo, Elmo!

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: We've got about 5 miles till the river, man. I don't think we have to swim. Do we have to swim? We have to make sure that we won't fall into the waterfall, man. So we still have a lot of walking........*sighs*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Sam: <Looks at Moishe> HAVE you no SHAME? PARADING about in such--FILTH! BATHE yourself in the river! ...Where we can't see you. ...Quickly. <Turns to Gonzo> Wouldn't YOU have more experience with RAFTS? ...Wait... I don't think I should TRUST your judgement, anyway. <examines raft supplies> <mutters> HOW did I get involved in this? <starts attempting to build raft>
Moishe: (to Sam) I would.. on a good day. But a good day never comes for an oofnik! And we like it that way. As for you Gonzo, eh, why don't you go ahead and row upstream... get thinks done quicker, or slower as I would hope. (muttering under breath) I left Rechov Sumsum for this... bah...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Floyd: We've got about 5 miles till the river, man. I don't think we have to swim. Do we have to swim? We have to make sure that we won't fall into the waterfall, man. So we still have a lot of walking........*sighs*
Fozzie: It's a good thing we flew here--now only our arms are tired! Ahhh! But surely we could build a raft once we get to the river. Then we'll stay afloat even as my jokes sink.

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: Alright, man. Once we get there, we'll figure out how in the world we gonna make a raft.

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: Just about, man. Only about two more miles. I think........ I hope. I'm getting tired of walking, man.