1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 29, 2009.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Animal: *slowly reaches his hands into the water and starts splashing his team members* =P
  2. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: ANIMAL! Don't do that, man. *grabs Animal's collar* *scoops up a handful of water and drinks it* Everyone grab a drink, and we've gotta walk down the river and find the waterfall. Let's get walkin', man!
  3. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

I've enjoyed reading through this, I hope after its over they'll be a new series, because I'd like to apply, no specific character.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster: *laughs at Animal* That my kinda fella! *scoops up a little water in his furry paw* Now what?
  5. nathelie and le

nathelie and le New Member

Hey! That tree looks different! And it looks just like a real fork!
    Now we have to climb these here steep hills.
    Gosh! They sure are steep!
  6. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: We've gotta walk four miles up the river, man.