I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fozzie: *peers ahead of Floyd to check "that way"* Erm... THAT way? Are you sure you want to go THAT way? It looks kind of... *gulps* dark.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie Monster: Hey bear - me a monster. Me will scare anything we see out there *hears a noise and jumps* Then again, me not so sure either!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For the first team to make it to camp will be a wonderful prize!

Nick22

Reaction score
Floyd: Let's just go that way. So what if it's dark, man? *starts walking*

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Moishe: Bah! I don't want to win, we grouches don't like that too often. Sam, Sam, my friend, why don't you go back a raft for us, you look muscular and big enough! Beh-heh!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*Cookie Monster follows Floyd*
Fozzie: *yelps!* Wait for me! *chases after Cookie and Floyd* So what do you guys think the fabulous prize is? Oh, I hope it's a rubber chicken. They wouldn't let me bring mine on the plane--they reminded me that chickens are flightless birds. Ahhh! Wocka! Wocka!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Sam: <Looks at Moishe> HAVE you no SHAME? PARADING about in such--FILTH! BATHE yourself in the river! ...Where we can't see you. ...Quickly. <Turns to Gonzo> Wouldn't YOU have more experience with RAFTS? ...Wait... I don't think I should TRUST your judgement, anyway. <examines raft supplies> <mutters> HOW did I get involved in this? <starts attempting to build raft>