1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: Hopefully the prize will be some food or bug spray, man. *swats away mosquitoes* *picks up feet high off the ground* It's pretty mucky here, man. Look at these marshes. *looks at map* Okay, we need to keep going until we reach the river.
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster: Me hope prize is cookies. Wonder how far to river? Me can't swim, do we have to swim?
  3. nathelie and le

nathelie and le New Member

Lining up boards to build raft. Moishe..What are you doing? And where in the world is Elmo.

Shouts, Elmo, Elmo!
  4. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: We've got about 5 miles till the river, man. I don't think we have to swim. Do we have to swim? We have to make sure that we won't fall into the waterfall, man. So we still have a lot of walking........*sighs*
  5. nathelie and le

Wonders how hard it will be to row upstream?
    Wonders how to row upstream!
  6. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Moishe: (to Sam) I would.. on a good day. But a good day never comes for an oofnik! And we like it that way. As for you Gonzo, eh, why don't you go ahead and row upstream... get thinks done quicker, or slower as I would hope. (muttering under breath) I left Rechov Sumsum for this... bah...
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Fozzie: It's a good thing we flew here--now only our arms are tired! Ahhh! But surely we could build a raft once we get to the river. Then we'll stay afloat even as my jokes sink.
  8. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: Alright, man. Once we get there, we'll figure out how in the world we gonna make a raft.
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Fozzie: Ah, spiffy! Erm... I mean... cool! Umm... are we there yet?
  10. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: Just about, man. Only about two more miles. I think........ I hope. I'm getting tired of walking, man.
  11. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Sam: <mutters> WHY can't we just WALK NEXT to the river, instead of--MAKING this--UNDIGNIFIED raft, and--ROWING upstream... Don't they have INFLATABLE rafts? ...<sigh> <examines raft> <turns to Moishe> Do you think that's sturdy?
  12. nathelie and le

I'm beginning to like the idea of walking upriver!
  13. nathelie and le

Ready to put the raft into the river!

Push, push, push!

ohh, Nooo! Who forgot to put a rope on the raft. Bye raft!

I guess we have to walk! and walk! and walk some more. At least we don't have to worry about how to row upriver.
  14. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Cookie Monster: Oh me so tired. Me so hungry. When we get food? Oh, me think me hear water? We must be near river!
  15. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Sam: ...<groans and buries face in wing> <sigh> <straightens up> WELL, then let's not waste ANY time. <Marches along the river>
  16. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Animal: *seemingly popping out of nowhere and echoing Cookie Monster, agreeing with him* FOOD! WANT FOOD! WANT WATER! O_O *follows them*
  17. nathelie and le

So, we walk upriver for 5 miles. All the while looking for a tree that looks like a fork.
    Is that a two, three, or four pronged fork?
    Hmmmmm...........
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Moishe: Sounds like a plan, there are many trees that look like forks around here! We'll never know where we're going! Keep walking, Sam, we're stuck here for a while, get used to it.
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Guy Smily: I'm Guy Smely, and I'm somewhere in these bushes between both teams of Muppets. Who will make it to camp first, and who will win this prize that was mentioned. What happened to Elmo, and will team two ever find the right tree that looks like a fork? We will get these answers and more right after this break!

(Commercial) Have you ever wondered what is was like to write for a Muppet? Have you ever wanted to know the mind of a Muppet writer? Have you ever wondered how to correctly divide an atom? Well if you have then the Ask Jim Lewis Thread is just for you! Come on down to the AJLT and ask Muppet writer Jim Lewis a question.

(Guy Smily)

We are back, and we last left our two teams. Gonzo had built the raft for his team but once it hit the water started flowing down stream. Is that the last we will see of the raft? Floyd and team one have almost reach the river, and when they do no telling what will happen next.
  20. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

Floyd: Yep. We gotta kind some water, man. *walks along next to Cookie Monster* I think i can hear the sound of rushing water. Listen. Do you hear it, man?