I'm off to Disneyland!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Hey y'all!! I'm goin' to Disneyland this weekend fer it's birthday n' a big ol' DISNEY-LOVERS' convention!! OMG I'm, like, sooooooooooo excited, fer sure!! :flirt: My first time ever where it all started, in actual Dis-ney-land! Haunted Mansion!! Sleeping Beauty Castle!!!

Send me good Muppety vibes! I'll be seein' Muppets 3D 'n watchin' fer JANICE's cameo! :flirt:

My plane leaves in 3 1/2 hours....oh, wow!

See y'all when I get back!! :big_grin:
OK, which convention is that, Byron? When does it happen and can this disney lover- namely me- join in? Is it Disneyana? Or am I off base again? Tell me:

What
Where
When
Why
Who
Required

Thanks!

BJ

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well, I said the word "convention" cause it was 1 word 'n quick to type, but it's not that really. The Disney co. has nothin' to do with it...it's just a big get-together of Laughing Place members who can make it fer DL's birthday. Our awards lunch is about $25 (awards nominated by members for members).

It's like a reunion of friends---it'd be like if there were a "Muppetland" and MC held a special event there yearly where lots of us members, if we could, would come out and meet together (nothin' "official").

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's kind of like at MuppetFest, all the MC members had dinner together the night before. That was fun! I enjoyed meeting everyone there, and Byron even had his picture on the wall (thanks to a picture he sent me, and me for hanging it up there).