I'm off to Disneyland!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, well it ain't "juicy", I was just in the hot tub with 5 o' my other Laughin' Place buddies when 1 decided to fill up a water bottle with the water 'n throw it in my face.

Which he did, but then he gasped and said, "OMG, you wear contacts, don't you?!", I answered in the affirmative, whereupon he was mortified, but it's okay---when he got in a few minutes later, he forgot his wallet was in his pocket, so he got soaked (heehee..."karma". :crazy: ). But that was okay in the end, too. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay in the end? Just where WAS he keeping that wallet???

I want to hear more about your trip! Maybe I should call you? It's like 2:50 am here right now. You work off of weird hours. Hmm...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Iffin' ya catch me, Kev...if not, I will have detailed detailed detailed trip reports online very soooooooooon!!! (as soon as I get muh 'puter back!)

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*lays out, and opens, a bear trap.*

That oughta do it.

*gets sucked into it.*

That stinks. OH, I see what happened: bear trap + "Fozzie Bear" = a capture. My life is SOOO weird.

(So was this post.)

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
smile & nod, smile and nod

-my chorus teacher

LOL, fozzie. Loved the "bear trap + fozzie bear = snag" post. Dang, Independence Air is dirt cheap. Hope it's cheap to go to Disneyland thru them. I'm looking for the best time to go and will see how that unfolds. I've never been, been to WDW tho- a word of warning, the service sucks. Even if you're on the East coast, go to Anaheim!!!