I'm off to Disneyland!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I hope you had fun, and that annaheim can recover!
It may take them a while to recover after I go there! I'll clear the place out of muppet stuff! Well I can only buy as much as I can fit in my case and until the money runs out, thats the first destination so I'll have to be careful.

King Jim

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Hey y'all!! I'm goin' to Disneyland this weekend fer it's birthday n' a big ol' DISNEY-LOVERS' convention!! OMG I'm, like, sooooooooooo excited, fer sure!! :flirt: My first time ever where it all started, in actual Dis-ney-land! Haunted Mansion!! Sleeping Beauty Castle!!!

Send me good Muppety vibes! I'll be seein' Muppets 3D 'n watchin' fer JANICE's cameo! :flirt:

My plane leaves in 3 1/2 hours....oh, wow!

See y'all when I get back!! :big_grin:
Have fun!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Oooh, have a great time, Byron!!! I just got back from our annual family reunion / camping trip. Very fun but also good to be home. I soooooo wanna go to Disneyland... Hope it's an awesome trip! :smile:
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
anathema said:
For one week only!
See the world's only domesticated sasquatch!
Exclusively at Disneyland!​
;-P
And some parts of Kentucky...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Let me know what its lilke because as I said I will be going there in a few months, anyone want to go there with me? We can go on the muppetvision ride!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
It may take them a while to recover after I go there! I'll clear the place out of muppet stuff! Well I can only buy as much as I can fit in my case and until the money runs out, thats the first destination so I'll have to be careful.
make sure and set some food money aside!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG y'all, muh trip was, like, SOOOOOOOOO terrific!! :big_grin: FER SUUUURE!!! :flirt:

I'm online at work right now (SHHHHH!) due to muh 'puter gettin' fixed (grrrr), so I'm makin' 'is brief---but I'll have trip reports 'n piccies purty soon!

Really!

I'll have!

:big_grin:

Thanks fer all the good Muppety vibes, I had a Muppet Vision 3D "mini meet" with about 10 o' the Disney Laughing Place people there---it was great!