I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You kinda answered it yourself. Didn't know you've been here for almost a year now. You just started posting around November of last year... And you burst onto the scenes with your Sadie's Stories Line... And got yourself into the dorms... Like I said, one of the newer people that's become part of the core here at MC.
But don't worry about it, you'll be a SM soon. Just hope you're able to get through whatever initial reactions you may have and keep a positive outlook.
*Leaves jelly croissants in basket for Sara.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Just chilling right now at home and everything, trying to not let this bother me. I mean, when I found out I had HCV, I just shrugged it off, and in those last few months, that why I started writing those stories to tell the truth...it was so I could keep my mind off of the crap stuff I had to get through. I used to role play with friends, during the first half of the year, but...no one understood me when I tried to talk to them about it. So I remembered I had signed up here around..oh...I'd say July or so. I started posting a few things, then around November when I really felt like crap...that's when I really got into the swing of posting and everything.

Then this year the stories. :wink: You guys are a blessing to me, you know that? You're sweet, and you listen with an loving heart and an open mind. You're the sweetest people I've ever met online.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
wow thats tough. well i wish i nknew what to say the out pouring for you is just beautiful here at MC

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks. It's really helping me, with all this support and everything..

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, that's terrible, I know I'm a little late in the thread, but I would also like to offer my support, if you want to talk, my e-mail is muppetman8@aol.com

Oh, and I'm glad the surgery turned out ok, anyway.

Ziffel

Reaction score
So sorry for this awful thing you're going through, ReneeLouvier. Thank you for sharing with us and your nice words directed to the place in general. A lot of really nice caring people are here indeed. I'll never forget when I was really down in the dumps over my ex-fiance and poured out my heart here, how many people responded with such comforting and caring words.
God bless you. I'll add you to my prayers. And let me suggest reading from the Psalms. They are so amazingly comforting.

Isaiah 26:3 "Thou will keep in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee."
James 4:8 "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you."

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
*hugs* youll be in my prayers. Im so sorry, its hard for me to think of that, your not too much younger than me, and wow... you ever need to talk, im always online- look at my profile for my IM. Really, I love to liston :smile:.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sorry you got such horrible news. You're in my prayers. Don't give up, try not to get too depressed. However long we have on this Earth, we all can make a difference in the world.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
heralde said:
I'm sorry you got such horrible news.
Strangely enough, I had a feeling something else was wrong with me, then just HCV. I've...never stayed healthy all of my life, I've always been sick with one thing or another, and it always took me so long to get better. And even then...I never was perfectly well.

So when Doc called me and told me I have AIDS, at first I was crying and really emotional and now it's just...

OH! Now it all makes sense!! -- so yeah..

heralde said:
You're in my prayers. Don't give up, try not to get too depressed. However long we have on this Earth, we all can make a difference in the world.
Thank you. I've never been too depressed anyways. I mean the treatments for HCV have a high rate of people hurting themselves, or depression, and I was just....Wow, I feel crappy. Oh well, I'll just relax and watch "The Muppet's Christmas Carol" ...the 5th time in a row. I watched that movie and my other movies now, I can be like those people, who sit there and mouth the words along with the characters they know them by heart. XD

peachesncream

Reaction score
my goodness sara.all of my prayes are definetly wiht you and your family att his difficult time. i too was more of a lurker than poster on the site.
even though i don't post much i feel as if i know so many of you. i actually cried when i read your posts.:cry: keep your hopes up and many people live several years as i know you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.