I'm...Terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of this, Sara. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hi, no offense, but I have a friend of mine who is an HIV/AIDS counselor and he says that the series of events mentioned in this thread are not normal histories for such an illness. He's an extremely trustworthy source, so I think I have to close this thread unless more substantial proof comes through--we've had situations in the past where false information was passed along for attention and I plan on stopping such as that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well while posting is still available can I say Fozzie I sincerely hope that your friend is right.
If there's even a slight chance Sara's condition isn't AIDS after all I am hopeful for her.

F

furryredmonster

Lock this thread? You said these events were not normal. Does that not mean they could happen? You never said anything about that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Kev... Not sure, but I'd keep this thread open until Sara has a chance to talk to her doctor and get back next week to post, if she can get back that quickly. If she does get back here, I'd suggest the two of you contact each other to see whether or not this thread merits remaining opened.

That's all I can offer to say on Sara's behalf, hope it helps.

superfan

Reaction score
Sorry for the lateness of this post.
Haven't been here in some time, but this is too important for me to ignore...

Renee, I truly hope that you stay as positive as you can with the support system you have in life and on line. Do as much as you can that you've always wanted to do. Live life to the fullest. Don't waste a minute.
You seem to have gained quite a lot of friendships here which is awesome. And any time you need to rant, do it. Get it all out and we are always here for support.
And number one, be good to yourself. Always.
Yours respectfully,
Superfan

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey guys. Had a really good lunch, with Doc today. Had a fun time with her as well.

Apperently...she had freaked, when she saw the results, and she misread them. Please, please don't point fingers and say I was an attention getter, cause I was not. I kinda freaked as well, when she had originally called me.

I don't have AIDS, guys. My HCV though, apperently has not gone away. That's what she saw on the test results.

*hangs head in pure shame* They had done a dual-test. HIV/HCV. It gave a false postive for HIV, instead I just still have HCV. I'm so...so sorry guys. She freaked, and she called me, crying thinking I had AIDS, when apperently I don't.

So, I was so worried, and scared, and...well as the topic's title is, I was terrified. You guys truely are my only friends, so I came to you guys for support, and you gave it. Thank you. I'm still having to deal with my own current virus, Heptitus C, but other then that, I'm okay.

I still feel horrible for causing all you guys so much worry over me, when apperently it wasn't warrented.

If you want to ban me, go ahead. It would make sense. I'll just....lurk I guess.

((HUGS)) to everyone who helped me and gave me encourging words during this time. Thanks.

Ziffel

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
I don't have AIDS, guys.
Now that is really great news, praise God! And I'll keep praying for you for the other virus. But that's really great to hear about the AIDS!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
..Thank you, Ziffel. I'm just worried I'll be banned from here now. I.....

Thank you so much. *Hugs everyone tightly*

Status
Not open for further replies.