In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

Luke

Reaction score
I hadn't read that, but i don't think there's any truth to it. Various Henson people over time who've posted on here and given interviews have talked about how close all the folk at JHC were with Richard over the time of his illness.

Kar Ma

Reaction score
Wahooo! Yippeee! Oh yeaaah! Lots of joyous yelling and screaming! Wahooo! This great news has made my day. Fabulosaaa!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wahooo! Yippeee! Oh yeaaah! Lots of joyous yelling and screaming! Wahooo! This great news has made my day. Fabulosaaa!
*grins!*

Wow! I love your enthusiasm! You just made my day!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And I sincerely hope they don't get the writers for such Disney-made Muppet movies as "Muppets Treaure Island" and "Muppets from Space" working on the film (the Disney-made Muppet movies, so far, have been horrible as far as I'm concerned, and just show that the folks at Disney know diddly about the Muppet characters).
Er, perhaps now wouldn't be the best time to point out that the head writer of Fraggle Rock wrote Muppet Treasure Island. :smile: It's actually one of my favorites, but yes, the Fraggle Rock movie should be awesome. :flirt:

annalee

Reaction score
Wow fraggle rock movie when is it out? Or can you already buy it?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's still in the conceptual stages. Hopefully we'll hear more at some point (and hopefully it will be good!) :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
I have been gone for a while. Have we heard anything new on this?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Who will play Gobo if Jerry Nelson decides to retire?(hopefully this never happens:smirk: ).