Is Cookie Monster no more?

BabyScooter

Reaction score
well cookie monster still eats cookies but time to time he eats carrots and other healthy foods but he is still cookie monster.:smile:

pherzmom

Reaction score
waah. I miss my bonus features. I need a new copy of What's The Name Of That Song so we can watch "Captain Vegetable" again.
as for the whole Cookie biz... he's a healthy dude, cause he eats healthy food....and many non food items as well(as I Like Muppets said).

ISNorden

Reaction score
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, press the right key...

abiraniriba said:
Cookie Monster, why did you eat my computer???

Me heard it had cookies in it.

BUUUUUUURP 'scuse me
That joke reminds me of a song/sketch with Maria showing Cookie Monster how a computer worked: the machine was running software that displayed a certain number of dancing blue cookies onscreen (depending on which number key was pressed). Cookie Monster tries to grab the cookies from the screen and sings to Maria: "Me promise me save one for you." He eventually tries to eat the computer itself; luckily, Maria prevents him from doing it.

ISNorden

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Hmm, letter of day is V, now what starts with V? (music starts) Veggies start with V, now what else starts with V? No, No, this will never work me can't think of way to make this song work. Somebody help me please!!! (insert Cookie Monster smiley here)
What the hey, me ask strange-looking rabbit in cape to sing song instead. V for Vegetable good enough for HIM! :big_grin:

ISNorden

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Okay here's deal. Me not changing me name to Veggie Monster. Me staying Cookie Monster. Me still love cookies and all other kinds of food. Me also eat everything you put in front of me. By way if Prarie Dawn tells me that letter of day is not cookie one more time, me going to ARRRUM ARRRUUM YUM YUM YUM ARRUM!!!!
If Sesame Workshop needed help writing Cookie Monster sketches (and you had the credentials), I bet they'd hire you first: you stay in character perfectly there. On a lighter note, I think this fanscript would interest you; you're not the only old-school fan who hates to see Cookie Monster turned into an Alphabet Monster/part-time nutritionist.