Is Frank Oz officially done with Sesame Street now?

SSLFan

Reaction score
He did exactly one new grover sketch this season so far and he is still in the credits. It could be that he might be ready to hang in the towel so to speak. But only the future can tell us this for sure.

What particular sketch are you referring to Ilikemuppets?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Well, I do know a season or 2 ago.. Frank Oz puppeteered Grover, for that Sesame Street parody of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. In that sketch, Grover was fixing Fat Blue's house.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
With Jim gone and Frank, Jerry, and several of the rest of the original team moving on when countless generations have lived through their work, what will this mean for the future of both Sesame Workshop and Henson Productions?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
In plain English? CRAP!.
I hope that what you said doesn't happen with the Fraggle movie, because whilst the UK Boomerang gets the series, we here in the States don't get jack.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
What particular sketch are you referring to Ilikemuppets?
The one where the Kid is tickling Grover and he is freaking out and wanting him to stop it so he can talk to him about the word tickle witch was the work of the day.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
I wonder if he still does his one day a year gig with Sesame Street. In his last round of interviews for DEATH AT A FUNERAL, he said he hadn't with the muppets/sesame street in many years.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He at least filmed one for last season, and I guess one or two for this year.