Is it ALL for Bush?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We ALL know that gas prices everywhere have sky-rocketed within the last few years or so (I've heard in some parts of the U.S., gas is an average $4.00 a gallon); it's my understanding that gas prices keep sky-rocketing because Bush has got big money in the oil industry... could Bush also have big money in other industries too? I mean used to (in my generation anyway) eggs were like 99 cents a dozen but are now like $1.24, milk was also in the $2 dollar range for a gallon now a gallon is like $3.19, I used to be able to get a comic book for $1.99 then they went up to $2.25, and now on top of all that, TV season sets on DVD that once retailed anywhere between $25-32 are now being retailed anywhere between $40-50. So does that mean Bush has some money invested in ALL of this, or is the government just simply tormenting us for its own sick pleasure?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Eh, well the oil is one thing. But the rest, it would be the same no matter who was President!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know, I don't remember there being this much problems nor complaints about the economy BEFORE Bush went into office...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well Bush has definitely caused a lot of problems, but the problems were building up long before he came. That's my opinion anyway. :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, just one more year of that ******* and he's out of office. Is anyone watching that new show Lil' Bush on Comedy Central?

anytimepally

Reaction score
part of the problem with the economy are the tax cuts, which were passed to gets votes and not because they made any economic sense at all.. his dad, who actually understood economics, would've called cutting taxes to stimulate the economy "voodoo"... at least until Regan made him his running mate in 1980, after which he kept his mouth shut until his own presidency... plus, a month after the tax cuts, we invaded Iraq and any idiot should know that you can't cut taxes when you have a necessary - and forseeable - increase in spending right around the corner.. that's simple mathematics.. but I digress

anytimepally

Reaction score
Well, just one more year of that ******* and he's out of office. Is anyone watching that new show Lil' Bush on Comedy Central?
now, now.. we should probably keep it civil here.. this is a family forum :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mathematics aren't simple to me at all, so unfortunately, not all of what you just said made too much sense... but MOST of it DID.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh I don't know, calling someone "dumb" is A LOT less harsh than calling someone what I assume your asteriks are censoring.