Is it ALL for Bush?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh I don't know, calling someone "dumb" is A LOT less harsh than calling someone what I assume your asteriks are censoring.

There are two "bad words" that I know have those amount of letters. Far as I am concerned, both of those words describe him. Now excuse me, I have to go put some soap in my mouth!:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just promise me this thread won't be locked and eventually deleted... I think IF we CAN keep this civil, this thread might actually work out.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes I agree (not to be picking on anyone), I hope we can keep it civil and critique people constructively. :smile:

Honestly, I think some things will improve with the next President, but there will still be a lot of problems.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, i'm back. I will also make sure not to be a "potty mouth." Like Snowth said the thread could work out.

p.s.-never put a bar of soap in your mouth!:wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This is true, lol. I just resist the idea that a Bush-free country will suddenly be a wonderful place (not that anyone has said that yet). Lol

Eww, swallowing liquid soap!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well thanks, but I can see myself not voting in the next election. I'm not giving up my rights; it's just getting too frustrating. I don't trust these people, they just want votes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom's actually FORCING me to vote; she says that now that I'm 18, the right to vote is not only my privilege, it's also my "honor", so come next election, instead of HELPING her inside the voting booth, I'LL be in the voting booth solo.