Is it ALL for Bush?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Just do what Corporal Klinger did and run around in dresses, trying to prove you're not worthy of being a good soldier and that you're crazy, and who knows, maybe they'll give you a Section 8,
The funniest part about Klinger is the fact that even though he tried to get out, he never did. Everybody treated him like he was just one of the guys. Although, everybody that came into the camp thought Klinger was nuts, nobody else thought he was. But then again, he did do his job, which I guess was his downfall in proving that he was a bad soldier.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That is very true, one of my favorite moments was when that Admiral was visiting the 4077th after Hawkeye contacted a friend for an "emergency", and Klinger was in post-op after eating a jeep and he kisses the Admiral, who then blasts "this man doesn't even belong in the Army!". Klinger sits up and proclaims "I LOVE YOU!"

Meanwhile as far as everyone else in camp knowing he wasn't really crazy, I liked when he was sitting up on the basketball pole and demands Colonel Potter send him home, but Potter said "Klinger, if I got rid of all the crazies here, I'd be the loneliest man in Korea".

Teheheman

Reaction score
Or the one where a guy comes and says "That mans wearing a dress" and Blake says "Well, luckily he's got the legs for it" there are a lot of classic Klinger episodes. I always liked how they complimented him on his dresses, saying "I've always liked you in that" or "Not many people can pull that off"

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, or like...

KLINGER: Colonel, I have a picture of me, would you carry it in your wallet?
HENRY: Ah, your pink evening gown.
KLINGER: I knew it was your favorite.

Or like when they had that 30th Anniversary reunion special, Alan Alda told Jamie Farr "you always did have nice legs, I used to notice that".