It has begun, my friends...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**huggles Lisa** You know, you are very cool.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aw, thanks, Mrs. Pepper! You're very cool too!

<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know what else is cool?

Winter weather! Ahhhh!

Drat that bear and his jokes...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Winter weather? Cool? Pardon? ...Oh that's right, you're Southern Illinois. I wouldn't exactly describe winter weather as "cool" around here. "Freezing" is more like it. Freezing, and cloudy, and depressing, and Burrrrrrrrrr I shiver just thinking about it! Although Chicago-land winter weather is probably a tropical paradise compared to Canada...

superfan

Reaction score
Mrs. Pepper, check out the cover of this months' McLeans' magazine. It's the guy from those commercials and the title is "The Year of the Wuss"!!! I love the smug look he gives the poor sap who didn't buy the new hose with fifty screwdriver attachments and the generator to keep it and your whole house lit for years to come.

Also, I LOVE (lovelovelovelove!!!) Christmas as much as anybody...it's just that it's only November! I'm still nowhere near finished eating the Hallowe'en candy! It just feels like it's too soon, is all.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Again with the whole 'Canada' thing. :stick_out_tongue: I feel so special.

By the way, in case some people didn't catch it... the igloo thing was complete sarcasm.

It's not too bad. Maybe an average 10 degrees above freezing, or something. I, superfan, and all the other great canucks on here, have endured much worse, I'm sure. TA would have, with the blizzard down east a year or two ago.

Ooh, superfan, you Ziffeled me!!
Lol. That canadian tire guy is so annoying. :big_grin: I'll try to find it at the grocery store, just to see it.

Don't worry about the hallowe'en candy, you've only had 2 days to eat it yet. Stiull lots more time to go. :wink:

superfan

Reaction score
You know what? **rew it! I'm going to start singing Christmas songs in daycare today. (When in Canada...do as the Canadians do...) Get the kids used to it because come December, they will be BOMBARDED with the Christmas spirit! :wink:

Incidently, my friend drives a red neon with green doors. It's decorated inside year round with garland, lights, Christmas music and a Santa suction-cupped to the window. One year he and his brother dressed as Santa for Hallowe'en and GAVE OUT candy door to door. That's holiday magic, I tell you. :smirk:

Whatever

Reaction score
I've seen advent calebdars for sale in stores. Which is good, I love advent calendars, and I get to buy myself a real one with chocolate in it this year!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
...while I was out building my igloo.
-tilts her head to one side- How exactly do you build an igloo?

I should probably watch The Discovery Channel more... -grin-

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Ok, so it is a little early to sing, but I do love this time of the year. See, my birthday is right around Thanksgiving, so I always have my birthday, Thanksgiving and then Christmas right in a row and I love it! I'm so excited! But I agree, Christmas music can wait until a little closer to December.