It has begun, my friends...

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Ok, so it is a little early to sing, but I do love this time of the year. See, my birthday is right around Thanksgiving, so I always have my birthday, Thanksgiving and then Christmas right in a row and I love it!
Hey, me too! My birthday's November 10th! I was born premature; I was originally due to arrive right around Christmas, but I wanted Thanksgiving turkey (or so my parents joke...) :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
Hey, me too! My birthday's November 10th! I was born premature; I was originally due to arrive right around Christmas, but I wanted Thanksgiving turkey (or so my parents joke...) :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:
Cool! My birthday isn't until Nov 25th. I was actually born the day before Thanksgiving, so my parents spent it in the hospital that year! My dad was sick anyway so they just ate chicken soup. :smile: And look, we'll both be 24 this year! What a coincidence!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
superfan said:
You know what? **rew it! I'm going to start singing Christmas songs in daycare today. (When in Canada...do as the Canadians do...) Get the kids used to it because come December, they will be BOMBARDED with the Christmas spirit! :wink:
I already started listening to my Christmas music; so I'm with you superfan! I've seen no commercials, but the malls are putting out decorations, I'm so excited!!!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
See, my birthday is right around Thanksgiving,
My birthday is November 20th. I was born two days before Thanksgiving, while my mom was making pecan pie. Beebers' birthday is November 16th. There seem to be a lot of us.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
And look, we'll both be 24 this year! What a coincidence!
24... Eep! I'd forgotten about the whole aging thing with birthdays... Now, I feel so old! -sob- LOL. :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Cool! My birthday isn't until Nov 25th. I was actually born the day before Thanksgiving, so my parents spent it in the hospital that year! My dad was sick anyway so they just ate chicken soup. :smile: And look, we'll both be 24 this year! What a coincidence!
My mom and I were in the hospital for Thanksgiving too... which she still teases me about. My grandma had to smuggle the pecan pie in so we could enjoy it. I'll be 21. Weird that we were both born shortly before Thanksgiving, spent it in the hospital, and are named Beth!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, you're right! Two Beth's with birthday's within 5 days of each other. I wonder when Beth C's birthday is....Oh well, yea for Thanksgiving birthdays!

Sylinde Bren I hear you, I don't want to be 24! Oh well, part of life...

Now what was this thread about again? Muffin anyone? (seems I've been doing this alot lately!)

Whatever

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Wow, you're right! Two Beth's with birthday's within 5 days of each other. I wonder when Beth C's birthday is....Oh well, yea for Thanksgiving birthdays!
Beth C isn't really named Beth- she picked the user name from a Star Trek character, I believe.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<shrug> All I know is, we learned how to sing "Happy Birthday" today in German, and one girl immediately raised her hand and said "Are we going to learn to sing Christmas carols in German, too?" ...Of course then she complained about actually having to sing, but... oh well.