It Looks Like Christmas...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Perhaps her friends shared some (considering her brother always got a rock)?
That's true!

Then again, who's to say this is the Thanksgiving after that particular Halloween? ! Hehe

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kind of like It's a Wonderful Life, lol.
You know? I still find myself watching this evry year. I love it and can't get enough of watching it. It's such a good story and it's just too muhc fun to watch!:smile: :super: :insatiable:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Good point. She could've gotten candy later on down the line (after realizing a couple of times that--for once--her sweet baboo was being a bit naieve).
Yup, eventually Sally probably wised up. Linus is another story though!

You know? I still find myself watching this evry year. I love it and can't get enough of watching it. It's such a good story and it's just too muhc fun to watch!
Believe it or not this year was the first time I've ever seen It's a Wonderful Life! But I was very touched by its message. People often think you're supposed to be all happy during the holidays, and if you're stressed out there's something wrong with you. But Christmas isn't about not having problems. It's about perservering despite them. I mean the first Christmas was no walk in the park either but they made it!

And also the idea that everyone contributes to the world, it's a very empowering thought. :smile: