It's a Great Day to Be a Muppet Fan!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me too, but as Archimedez--the highly educated owl in The Sword in the Stone--once said, "Fat chance of that."
Why would you think that? I think it's highly likely that the money gained from the DVD set will go to help provide some of the budget for the movie. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*random The Sword in the Stone fangirl squeal*
*sigh* I guess you're right:sympathy:..I wish it did though...$100 at a time toward a better fraggle rock :excited:!
Same.

Favorite Sword dialog that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic:

Merlin: "Archimedez...Archimedez, where are we?"

Archimedez: "In a tumbled-down old tower in the most miserable old castle in all of Christendom, that's where!"

Redsonga

Reaction score
Same.

Favorite Sword dialog that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic:

Merlin: "Archimedez...Archimedez, where are we?"

Archimedez: "In a tumbled-down old tower in the most miserable old castle in all of Christendom, that's where!"
Christendom is such a nice sounding word *likes older words*
Hmm...

Why would you think that? I think it's highly likely that the money gained from the DVD set will go to help provide some of the budget for the movie.
I hope so :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Nice segue back to the topic.
*lol* Well, I tried:coy:..It's not a good time to be a muppet fan if you still need a DVD of Rocky Mountain Holiday though ..It's so hard to get now:frown:...
Oh, that reminds me, when do they say the next muppet show set is going to come out?:confused:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Most rare DVDs can be located on Ebay.com or Half.com