It's Official...I've become addicted to Vh1 Reality Shows!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yep..it's happened. I cannot stop watching them! Right now I'm into the I Love Money show, and before that it was I Love the New Millineum, and before that it was Flavor of 3,Flavor of Love: Charm School, I Love New York 2, I Love New York, Rock of Love, Flavor of Love 2, and Flavor of Love. Next It'll be New York Goes Hollywood.:embarrassed:

I just don't get it. They're so pointless...but sooo good! Has anyone ever watched any of the Vh1 shows I mentioned or any others?

Oh, and did I mention I also watched the I Love the 80's and I Love the 90's also?:batty:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I adore I Luv the '80s! I'd watch that anytime it's on! :smile:

But but I have to say, I'm a bigger of VH1 from years ago when they were a music channel. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Have you watch I love the new millennium or something like that?:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I like I Love the 70s, I Love the 80s: Strikes Back, and I Love the Holidays.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah they hardly ever show I Luv the Holidays, but it is nice. Of course, I'm one of those annoying people who adore the holidays! Hehe

Still, I miss VH1 Storytellers and 8 Track Flashback...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah they hardly ever show I Luv the Holidays, but it is nice. Of course, I'm one of those annoying people who adore the holidays! Hehe
Just like my mom, lol. Everytime I hear that golden olden Christmas classic "Keep Christmas With You (All Through the Year)", I think of my mom because she LOVES Christmas.

Thanksgiving's her favorite holiday though because there's really no secular value to it.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Gee, for some odd reason I cannot wait until Christmas!:insatiable: