It's Official...I've become addicted to Vh1 Reality Shows!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
The only VH1 thing I ever watch are the "I Love The..." episodes.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I had no Idea Milinakus was almost 40! He's very short for his age, heh no offense.
I thought that was just a rumor of sorts, but who cares he's totally lame. I can't believe the stuff people can be famous for this days in america.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I thought that was just a rumor of sorts, but who cares he's totally lame. I can't believe the stuff people can be famous for this days in america.
Yeah, I though he was 27 myself. But yeah! Isn't it great! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
How do you get that station without cable. I mean it doesn't even come with a lot of cable systems.
Somehow it ran on channel 24. not that great. Then it became a 24 hr Infomercial network, then a crummy Spanish channel with nothing of note on it. Except of course, the occassional Luchadore movie.

I think he really is. After all, there is a disability or disease that causes puberty to delay or hault. Some people just have childish voices... like voice actors Dick Beals and Walter Tetley (who played Sherman in Peabody's improbably history).

That said, it is lame. Only reason why people think its funny is cuz it's a fat kid acting like a dingus.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I see. At least you would really have to worry about recasting if the show were on long enouhg to do so.