It's Official...I've become addicted to Vh1 Reality Shows!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think everyone who watchs this shows hates that they do, :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know I really and I mean REALLY hate to say this, but I'm really enjoying "I Love Money"

I can't stand that freaking Brooke Knows Best, there's just something about that girl I just don't like, :sympathy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only shows on VH1 I watch are the I Love the *decade* shows. I love the Holidays was good too. Other than that, aaarrrgggghhhh! I cant stand any of those shows on VH1. And they only show anything related to music early in the morning, starting around 3 AM ending at about 11. And even then they dont show anything good.

Now, VH1 Classic is a great channel. Ok, they do show the I love the *decade* shows too, but other than that it is all music. Its got music videos, documentaries, concerts, and other specials all involving music. It specializes in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I love Metal Mania. Although half of what they swhow isnt really metal. I mean, Bon Jovi is not metal. well, they are considered (or were) hair metal...but anyway, everything you see on Metal Mania is what I listen to. and fortunatly its not that real hard stuff. Sure they show some Iron Maiden and Metallica, but they also show Bon Jovi, Poison, Motley Crue, Quiot Riot, ect. And Ozzy Osbourne :flirt:

They do show some modern things on CLassic, but only from old bands from the 70s and 80s making new songs.

Plus they show Pop Up Video. I love that show. Even if I dont like what they are playing, I still watch it because I find what pops up (pun intended) very interesting.

VH1 may not be music related anymore, but Classic is. Seriously, I recoment looking into getting VH1 Classic if you dont already have it. well, if you like 60s-80s music. I can give you examples of what they show if you want, just pm me. I've alrady muffined the thread by blabbering on and on about Classic. Ok, I'm going to shut up now :embarrassed:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Problem with that though, Sgt, is that how long will it all about classic music. I won't be surpised if one day they totally drop all that classic great stuff that's music related and start showing reruns of "Flavor of Love"

Remember MTV2 was made to show nothing but music videos much like the original MTV. It did for awhile, but after a peroid of time, MTV2 started showing the same crap like awful cartoons suck as "Where my Dogs at" and "reality" shows like "Run's House"

All in all, don't get to loving with VH1 classic

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
yeah, I know, but you cant think about what horrible things might happen in the future. You gotta enjoy it while it is what it is and not think about how one day it will be just as lousy as everything else :stick_out_tongue:

If I dont tihnk about that I'm happy :smile:

Besides, we get it in our DirecTV package along with alot of other specialty channels, so its not like we are paying for that one channel specifically

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I dont think Andy is on air anymore. THANK GOD! :halo:
The stuff on VH1 is ridiculous. :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I had no Idea Milinakus was almost 40! He's very short for his age, heh no offense.