It's Official: Series 9 & 10 Announced!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil and Jamie. That helps a lot.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Jim Henson Muppet figure is still in the process of being reviewed before mass tooling production commences. The other thing is that both he and the Sweetums figure are floaters as of fright now, which means that they have no real projected release date made definite as of yet.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Whatever

Reaction score
A lot of people have been guessing that Sal will be a repaint, but I don't see how because he doesn't wear very much. I am looking forward to getting him; my family has a lot of monkey jokes. Plus a penguin! Yay! And Pops! :big_grin: :smile: :excited:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
These figures look great, I am really looking forward to them! the next series (series 6) is one i'm not looking forward to as much. I'm glad they are bringing out figures of Pops, Beaurguard, Marvin Sugs, Lips etc. All we need now is Sweetums and Jim Henson Figure.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Whatever said:
A lot of people have been guessing that Sal will be a repaint, but I don't see how because he doesn't wear very much. I am looking forward to getting him; my family has a lot of monkey jokes. Plus a penguin! Yay! And Pops! :big_grin: :smile: :excited:
Sal wears a vest that could easily be repainted many ways. He will also come with a penguin that could be repainted as well.

Whatever

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Sal wears a vest that could easily be repainted many ways. He will also come with a penguin that could be repainted as well.
Like a pink and white penguin?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Where did you get the info for the series 9 & 10 accessories, mini sets 7 & 8 arangment, Robot Buster Bunsen, Scoutmaster Kermit and SuperBeaker?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken gave us all that information, or at least as much of it as he could, over in matleo's "Piecing the Figure Rumors Together Revisited" thread at the PT forum.
Check out the last fifteen posts or so on the last page, it's all there.
Hope this helps and have a good weekend.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
jediX said:
If they only had the JHH license :frown:
Actually, I believe they have the liscense for all the TMS-related movies, shows and specials now, which would include JHH (someone correct me if I'm wrong). The only reason they haven't done any JHH figures is because that's a really obscure show and they have a lot more figures to get through. I'm thrilled that it looks like the line's going to be around long enough for us to get figures like Marvin Suggs and Pops. :excited:

We already have Clifford -- even if he's considered to be from Muppets Tonight, he started on JHH, and he has his sunglasses. I wouldn't be surprised if Bean shows up very soon in one of the collections. And if the figures continue in popularity for another 3 years, who knows? We might wind up with a Digit or a Waldo figure. Anything can happen. :zany: