It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i don't know about a wicket, but we've got a "Warrick" around here somewhere.

(that's a Star Wars reference folks, shame on you if you missed it)
Well...if you want to be extremely technical (which when it comes to Star Wars I have to be), Wicket is really an expanded universe character. Starring in both Ewok movies, and the Ewok cartoon, of which there are 26 episodes, which I shall soon have. :big_grin:

Let the wookie win.

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
I know!!!! But what can we do?!
Let's try this.

(runs at the door at full speed and slams into it head first; the door dosen't budge, but I collapse)

Leth nevur try that ageen...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
And now the next award

Many people, including Squishy Bottom, have asked me, "What does 'Inclore' mean?" The truth is, Inclore has no meaning. It's just an awesome sounding word. While it may not have a meaning, it brings to mind images of great power. One can't help but to think of the mighty Zeus and all his glory. Yet somehow "Inclore" seems more powerful than that. So being Inclore is a great responsibility. That is why I am very honored to present a Golden Muffin to Joggy the Inclore for all of his Incloreness.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
*heartily applauds while fightin' bakk tears*

You go, Joggy!! Kongratulations, *MAAAN!* :big_grin:

*is pained that he has lost out on this award, but is still thrilled for ol' Jogs nonetheless*

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
*looks through the hundreds of posts on here and muffin related threads*
No wonder you guys have so many posts under your belt! ^_^

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Well...if you want to be extremely technical (which when it comes to Star Wars I have to be), Wicket is really an expanded universe character. Starring in both Ewok movies, and the Ewok cartoon, of which there are 26 episodes, which I shall soon have.
um...i hate to break it to you, but you're wrong. Wicket really was one of the Ewoks in ROTJ. he was played by a 12 year old Warwick Davis. it was his first acting gig. he talked all about it at Celebration this year.

sorry man...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
*looks through the hundreds of posts on here and muffin related threads*
No wonder you guys have so many posts under your belt! ^_^
We have the power of the muffins on our side.

Muffin power!

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*heartily applauds while fightin' bakk tears*

You go, Joggy!! Kongratulations, *MAAAN!* :big_grin:
You know what they say, every Jog has his day...

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail

um...i hate to break it to you, but you're wrong. Wicket really was one of the Ewoks in ROTJ. he was played by a 12 year old Warwick Davis. it was his first acting gig. he talked all about it at Celebration this year.

sorry man...
Well...even more technically, characters that aren't named in the saga are all expanded universe characters. Same goes for the oodles of nameless bounty hunters who all got their one comic book series (If you ever get the chance, read the Boba comics...they are really good...but I'm sure you have them all already..:smile:). I guess thats a bit too technical, but it is true.

Expanded Universe Character - Any character that is not given or addressed by name in the SW Saga.

I'm pretty sure about that...and I'm willing to battle you with my Yoda lightsaber model to prove it! :big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I'm pretty sure about that...and I'm willing to battle you with my Yoda lightsaber model to prove it!
uh-oh! them's fighting words! now don't make me sic the boys on you...you wouldn't like that. especially George, he's been testy ever since getting that hole in his chest...heh heh.

(yes, this is really what my friends do in their spare time...and i have a half built Dooku saber around here somewhere...i told you i'm an amateur prop-builder, right?)

you may be right about the naming thing though, but i was pretty sure he was not considered expanded universe. may have to ask one of the force.net guys...

if you're still up for battle, perhaps we can do so at MuppetFest...i think i can throw something together that would both groovy and functional. kinda. (sorry, i may be a phan of physics, but there's only one theory that i've ever heard that holds any water for me when it comes to actual lightsabers, and well, lets just say it's beyond my capabilities)