It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(turns off chainsaw)

I wonder why no one's stopped from cutting the stage into pieces yet.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Uh, dude, that's Ernie.

Boy, do you need glasses!

That, or paper towels...
i'm wearing glasses...you mean that's not what she looks like? man, that explains a lot...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Before I announce the next award, I'd like to say something.

Whenever I announce the winner of each Golden Muffin, I don't rip open an envelope. That is just wrong. It's a waste of an envelope. An envelope that never was. So please, stand up to envelope abuse.

And now, on to the next award.

They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is. You do need a good breakfast to get you started. But what to have? Cereal is cold and soggy. Waffles and pancakes an be rather sticky with syrup, and without it, they just don't taste right. Oatmeal is filling, but it's not all that pleasing to the eye. Cold pizza is good, but it's not commonly thought of a "breakfast food". Breakfast bars and drinks: what's the point? There's one perfect breakfast food, and I'm sure Squishy Bottom will agree with me, and that is the muffin. Warm and gooy, or at room temperature, a muffin never fails to hit the spot as you start your day. So here's a Golden Muffin to muffins!

grail

Reaction score
personally, i like bagels

especially an "everything" with "sun dried tomato" cream cheese from einstein's...mmmmmmmm...

man...now i'm hungry...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Tut, tut, I found that last reward to be rather predictable. Not only that, but rewarding a reward to a reward. That's just not necessary -- unless the reward keeps piling up and you're playing by "Free Parking Monopoly" rules. Which means at some point someone gets an extra bonus muffin with his reward.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(walks up to Emmy and leans toward her ear)

We have a bit of a problem with the last award. The teamsters ate the winner about twenty minuets ago.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Tut, tut, I found that last reward to be rather predictable. Not only that, but rewarding a reward to a reward. That's just not necessary -- unless the reward keeps piling up and you're playing by "Free Parking Monopoly" rules. Which means at some point someone gets an extra bonus muffin with his reward.
LOL. If you don't like our rules, invent your own awards!

:big_grin:

(that's what we did... I think. I can't remember)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
(walks up to Emmy and leans toward her ear)

We have a bit of a problem with the last award. The teamsters ate the winner about twenty minuets ago.
In that case blueberry muffin will accept the award on bran muffin's behalf...

Luke

Reaction score
**Hanglides onto stage dressed in a sliver Tux, with two bikini clad babes hanging onto his legs and takes mic**

Ahem, friends, lovers and penguins (and those who fall into both former categories) i am temporarily taking over these awards to present a very special lifetime achievement gong to two very 'special', 'unique', and 'two of a kind' girls who have taken this forum hostage ....errrr 'into their hearts' with their own whimsical brand of humor, witty banter and tendencies to scare off highly paid entertainment professionals. Yes, this award goes to the mistresses of muffins, sisters of the special envelope, and the bastions of borrowing - i hereby present the lifetime achievement 'Golden Muffin' award for the Muffinization of Muppet Central to :- Emmy and Jackie !!!!!!!

**** Holds Up Sign Saying 'Applause' ****