It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
We'd better sit in the WAAAAY back...Jackie wielding a pitchfork is one thing...but Emmy...I think we'd better head to the Whatnot's section man...

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
We'd better sit in the WAAAAY back...Jackie wielding a pitchfork is one thing...but Emmy...I think we'd better head to the Whatnot's section man...
I'm with ya man! Go go go go go!

Zack)Rowlf the, sheesh, i'm glad we don't have to do this everyday!Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
HI ZACK! HI MATT! YOU GUYS WANT SOME HOTDOGS OR SOMETHING?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh...Chris...listen here's a pitchfork...would you mind stabbing me? I mean, to save Emmy and/or Jackie the trouble...YOU ******* ***** ********* ***** *** **** ****** ***** ****!!!!!

:big_grin:

(I thought me and Zack turned this thread into no-mans land)

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
HI ZACK! HI MATT! YOU GUYS WANT SOME HOTDOGS OR SOMETHING?
oh hi! chris!!! umm NO THANKS! hey Matt you still got that truck you were going to take me way in?!?!?!

Oh...Chris...listen here's a pitchfork...would you mind stabbing me? I mean, to save Emmy and/or Jackie the trouble...YOU ******* ***** ********* ***** *** **** ****** ***** ****!!!!!
Don't be discusting Matt! we are not sunk yet! we can still make are get away!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Why would I want to stab you with... wait, what did you call me?

(grabs the pitchfork)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Can i say WHERE ARE THE KEY'S TO THE TRUCK MATT!!?!?!?

hey? what have i got to worry about from chris, your the one who called him a...wait what did you call him?

sheesh, i thought Matt was yelling from getting stabbed with a pitchfork....

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Your right! TO THE TRUCK!

Um Chris, yeah, sorry about those undisclosed words...I uh, well...BYE!

*Matt and Zack drive away into the sunset while "Ghost Riders in the Sky" Plays. The credits begin to roll*

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
*Matt and Zack drive away into the sunset while "Ghost Riders in the Sky" Plays. The credits begin to roll*
NO,no,no, now wait a sec here, how come you get to pick the music?!?! i would rather have the endding theme from Chip N'Dale's Rescue Rangers play, and besides, we can't drive away anyways!!..someone puched wholes in the tires of the truck with a pitchfork!!! where is that ratchet set i gave you Matt?!?!?!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh Come on, C'nP to ride out on? If your going to pick the closing music from a Disney toon, at least make it like DuckTales or Darkwing...

oh, anyway...The ratchet set burned in the explosions man, better strap on the running shoes!!

-Matt