1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by EmmyMik, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Grail - But...what if she's attacking with a banana? :D

Amy - Not by a girl...just by you.. (oooh, I'm just that smooth, LoL)

-Matt
  2. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

Oh, you are a smooth talker!!! :D LOL

But I don't know about beating people up with banana's - that's not quite how we fight in NZ
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

E-Gad! You don't know what your missing!! I think coming to America might be a bit of a culture-shock for you Amy...you might want to stay home this MF! :D hehe

-Matt
  4. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

you can't get rid of me that easily!!:D

I'll just practise fighting with banana's with my 4 brothers and sisters - I'll be an expert by the time I arrive at the Muppet Fest.
  5. grail

grail New Member

then we release the Bengal Tiger!
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hmmm...Banana Fighting...I think this is an untapped idea that the film industry should look into. Combine the high-flying martial arts of Jet Li with the yellowie goodness of Bananas!

Your skills have improved my young apprientice. But you will never beat me in...BANANA FIGHTING!

Jeeze..4 brothers and sisters? The bathroom musta been taken at all hours of the day...:)

-Matt
  7. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Ahh...God I hardly remember the rest of that skit...which episode was it from (if you know)?

-Matt
  8. grail

grail New Member

i couldn't tell you offhand...i think it was the same episode as the killer joke...but don't quote me on it
  9. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

You guys have one of those cute little bengal tigers. Can I have it? I could train it to do tricks like the Wicked Witch of the West has her flying monkeys.

The scene is set - Amy looks wicked with green face and black outfit and screams at the tiger - "Fly my tiger, Fly!!!"

No, on second thoughts that may not be a good idea after all :)
  10. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well, if that doesn't work, it could always be Zigfreid, Roy, and Amy! LoL :D

-Matt
  11. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

It's not as bad as it sounds - only two of us live at home so should you ever visit me in NZ you would get to use the bathroom at least once a day :D
  12. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, well knowing that I'll schedule my trip ASAP! :D

-Matt
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Ooops, sorry
  14. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

LoL...HEY! Where are my Deviled Eggs?!

:D

-Matt
  15. grail

grail New Member

yeah...i guess i shoulda seen that coming...oh well...
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Er... I'm afraid the eggs aren't finished being deviled yet. You'll have to wait a while.
  17. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

And some more popcorn and chocolate please :) And do you have any salt&vinegar chips?? Lots of those please :)

What can I say - I could rival Miss Piggy for the title of 'Miss Piggy'!! I'm lucky I'm not her build though :D
  18. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Hey, don't forget after releasing the tiger to make sure and eat the banana, thus dis-arming your opponent.
  19. supertulip

supertulip New Member

Don't know how up-to-date my banana fighting skills are - and even though I too have four siblings, none of them are close enough to practice with - so I guess I better not take you on Amy! The boys just want to ogle anyhow!

The two of us should be sticking together anyway, with all these funny talking Americans around ;) So here, you can have some of my beer if I can have some of yours :)
  20. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hey Excuse me! I like to think that my ogling is in a respectible mannor thank you very much! And, the first Bananist Rule:

Those Who Fight With Banana, Ogle None.

:D ;) :p

-Matt