Jackie and Joe meet Jes and Joggy

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I wish I had been there tooooooo!! :frown:

But Emmy, OH and KY are neighbors, as is TN wif KY, and MO wif TN...maybe you, me, Kev, and Nate can lash out wif our own li'l meetin'! LOL!

:crazy:
i'm in Indiana, can i come too?

(you know, it's funny...there's a chance I've met Emmy without either of us ever knowing it. i've been through her place of business SEVERAL times...she had to have actually been there at least once)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
(you know, it's funny...there's a chance I've met Emmy without either of us ever knowing it. i've been through her place of business SEVERAL times...she had to have actually been there at least once)
LOL!

I'm *always* there (or at least it feels like it)...

:wink:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

We dont have to tip in Europe either, Its up to the person paying if they wish to.

I heard you had a great time, Next time i WILL be there !

:crazy: Hehehehe!

No but really, When i was in Florida the waiter/ress' added the tip onto the BILL !

I thought that was so rude, In England its your choice to give a tip. Good Service = Good Tip, Bad Service = Nothing !

Weird things are in different places !

matleo

Reaction score
yeah if you're in a really touristy place like Florida, they do that. When I go on vacation I always look at my bill very carefully to make sure I don't tip twice. Personally, I think it's poor form to tack the tip onto the bill. but that's just me.

:zany:

Thijs

Reaction score
Good to read Joggy has a good time overseas

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
It was cute when Joggy used a knife and fork to eat his ribs and me and Jes are like "This is America!! Use your fingers" and when we stopped paying attention he did! LOL!!
Haha, I know how Joggy feels! I always use a fork to eat things--I don't know why, just do--and then my friends all laugh at me. One day I picked up something (I think it was a muffin :smile: ) and they all started gasping:stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good time! It sounds like it was a blast!

Joggy

Reaction score
I'M BACK EVERYBODY!!! Jackie couldn't have summed it up better. This evening was a blast. I spent most of the Saturday at Jes' house, which was really wonderful. Jes and her daughter Emi showed me around the neighbourhood and took me to the boardwalk. It was absolutely GREAT!!

One thing tho... Why DO they call those big roads "parkways"?! It's not like you actually park there... :zany:

I'm very glad to have made such great friends. I mean, here I was, a Dutchguy with friends in New Jersey! I really want to do it all over again. I miss you guys already :smirk: :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! Joggy had a good time in the USA!! :wink: I'm glad the trip was successfully safe.

Byronious, I'm up for all of us meeting and making a day of it! But when and where? What's a good central city for all of us? Nathaniel can ride with me.

Kev

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
One thing tho... Why DO they call those big roads "parkways"?! It's not like you actually park there...
Hi Joggy! welcome back! great to hear you had a wondeful time!!!

yeah, it's the same reason Drive ways are called Drive ways , when you don't drive in it, you park in it:smile: er, something like that....:zany:

Zack the d:sympathy:g