Jackie and Joe meet Jes and Joggy

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Or how apartments are really connected, or birds fly but flies don't bird... :embarrassed:

radionate

Reaction score
Or the fact that Rhode Island is neither a Road nor an Island......discuss amongst yourselves! :stick_out_tongue:

Joggy

Reaction score
Okay, so I think I'll give my point of view of that evening now.

Joggy was the major tourist! LOL! Immediately I knew him just by the muppety way he busted out of the train! It was funny!
Heh heh! Yep, that's me. The Human Muppet LOL!! I immediately recognized Jackie and Joe too, and from the distance I could see they were clearly amused. Like I told them, this is the way I ALWAYS get out of a train, or out of everything.

You always have that awkward first moment but then we all started talking and it was good. Joggy got to see the landscape of New Jersey and we took him to my house to look at the small collection of Muppet stuff I have. He showed us pictures of his Muppet collection and now I think Joe doesn't mind that I have my Nancos and action figures all over my room because Joggy's room is like Henson studios! LOL!!
And you didn't even see ALL the pictures of that!! (but I'll talk about that later sometime. Everything at a time, huh? :wink:) And how did you like the STROOPWAFELS?!

After that Joggy mentioned that he wanted one of the Animals that was hanging on my wall. Joe said they had them at Hot Topic so off to the mall we went! Joggy went nuts in there because there was a ton of muppet dolls and then he got friendly with the cashier who told him he had muppet buttons! Joggy bought all the muppet ones in the bin! LOL!! I think he enjoyed himself.
You think??! They had the Animal I had wanted for years, a marked down Fozzie wristwatch and all those buttons, and the punk guy at the counter loved the Muppets too! OF COURSE I ENJOYED MYSELF!:excited:

What's funny to mention though was that, when we were flipping through the photos of my collection, Jackie saw a Gonzo she would love to have. And they had that Gonzo hanging there! So we were both happy!

So we walked through Barnes and Noble and Joggy swears he's been in that store before but I doubt it because there are a ton of Barnes and Nobles and they all look alike. LOL! We talked for a little in the Star bucks and then went back to have our meal.
(in same goofy voice as the "Parkway" remark) It wasn't the same Barnes and Noble????! (I think you're right about that though) Oh, and I didn't even get to show you and Joe all the photos of you-know-what!!! Don't worry, you will see them all.

The waitor ended up spilling my drink all over me while demonstrating how to pour it without spillage. Joe got pretty mad and I think he scared the guy because he wouldn't really talk to us that much after that. Luckily Jes had come prepared with baby wipes!
Joe in action :flirt: What a bozo, that waiter, eh? Did ya manage to get the marguerita smells out of that sweater yet?

It was cute when Joggy used a knife and fork to eat his ribs and me and Jes are like "This is America!! Use your fingers" and when we stopped paying attention he did! LOL!! He didn't eat his corn though. NJ corn is the best! Oh well!
Welp, I thought it was a little corny. (badap CHING! - chirping crickets - :embarrassed:) Nope, I'm just not a corn guy. LOL! And I ate with knife and fork because before this meeting Jes and I had a talk about having to eat waffles like that, so I guess that's why. But I have to say it did taste better the American way.

Well, like I said and like we pointed out in that biiiig discussion about the use of Internet in your social life, I still think it's amazing that I got to meet such wonderful people that live so far away. Actually it's kinda sad because now I'm back stuck here, where the phone bills are ridiculously high and I'm stuck to the email again. When we were in the parking lot and you and Jes started making plans for the Summer, I was like "Hey, WAIT a minute! I wanna be there too!" :sympathy:

Anyway, this has been a week of old dreams coming true and new dreams being made. Thanks so much for being a part of that.

AND for the Vacation Fozzie figure!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Well my Dad didn't enjoy them too much because I think they were too sweet for him. Joe and my brother on the other hand have eaten all the stroopwaffels. LOL well there are a couple left. I haven't tried them yet because sadly Jackie has been hit with the flu and doesn't feel like eating at this time LOL!!

But it was still a wonderful day Joggy! I'm just glad I didn't get sick until after you left!

OMG when Joe and I were pointing out the Parkway to Joggy we meant it as a major roadway that goes through all of New Jersey and he asks why everyone is parking there! LOL!!!! I explained it just like Zack did! It's like a driveway, people drive on the parkway and park in a driveway! LOL!!! Poor Joggy! :smile:

Oh Joggy you're always welcome in our Summer plans! LOL! I know it's tough to just simply catch a plane and get over here, but we will meet again one day. Never fear! It was really a great time! :smile: You da bestest!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Glad you're back Joggy!

Next time, come to Ohio (not that there's anything interesting in Ohio)...

:smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Next time, come to Ohio (not that there's anything interesting in Ohio)...

Well there's always the museum you work for. I could disguise myself as different customers and ask annoying questions all day...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OOOH! That would be SO friggin cool to do that!! Dressing up as different people to ask dumb questions at the museum!

Heh, and to think, I've been doing that all along as myself!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
we never eat with our fingers here in Europe,
:eek:
Not entirly true their Luke. We do eat sandwiches with our fingers. Or at a finger buffet.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Finger buffet?? How does that taste, and how many different ways can one prepare a finger??

Ick.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Well there's always the museum you work for. I could disguise myself as different customers and ask annoying questions all day...
You better becareful who you ask. You just might live another day (either that or you'll get made fun of once you turn you're back. We can be kind of mean sometimes)...