1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Gonzo, Aug 2, 2002.

1. No.

:mad:
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

3. God, how stupid and easy do you think I am?

WAIT!

Don't answer that!

:eek:
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Obbviosly it's to soon to try and pull this kind of crap. I'll drop it for now and try again later.
  5. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Hmmm.....

You don't suppose Janice was delayed so that there's less of a gap between her and other.....?

Nah. That's silly. Neither of them have been announced yet.

(yeah, I know, wishful thinking)

Seriously, could the fact that Nurse Janice is coming in Series 6ish have anything to do with this? After all, we're getting Tux Rowlf before Birthday Suit Rowlf.
  6. towels

towels New Member

Personally, I'm just going to think of it has her being able to sleep in longer...she doesn't seem like the typical morning person anyway!
  7. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I'm sure she'll be worth the wait, as the first piece of Janice merchandise (besides those panties) available...and I'm excited about her being in wave 5...I just fret sometimes about the American (and other) public and their buying ficklenessality. I'm hoping all the way through wave 10, baby--I just want a complete Mayhem (which for me is sans Lips, but definitely WITH Janice).

That's all.

"RIZZO."

That was for you Byron.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  8. Quinn...

You SUCK.

9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Byron's in a mood.
  10. Why, whatever gave you that idea?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>I must avenge the wrong which has been done to 1 of my 2 Muppet mistresses..<<<

I thought the Count on Sesame Street was the only one with two mistresses?
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

The way you typed 'suck' in bold and all caps sort of give me a little hint.
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>It was the same name as that DANGED RAT.

I told you I'm MUCH too clever for this!<<<

hey c'mon, stop messing with Byron;) Anyways, as some collectors know, on ebay.uk theres already some great Rizzo action figures. Anyways...see this is my point about Palisades making mini figures. I mean who knows ho wlong it could before we get the whole electric mayhem band...with the minis idea we could get em all in one set for like $15!

Anyways, yeah it is weird Janice is getting bumped, since Rizzo was quite minor on the show. Then again I say bump Pepe to series 3 in favor of Lew Zealand.
  14. Well he's my favorite SS Muppet...we always have had some things in common... ;)

Except that I hate math. LOL!
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>Well he's my favorite SS Muppet...we always have had some things in common...

Except that I hate math. LOL!<<<

I knew it! I actually didnt know Count von Count had 2 mistresses til I read Sesame unpaved.

Btw, oh gosh do I HATE math as well!
  16. Uh, Chris....wh--what exactly do you mean?

*is gettin' scared since the handcuffs are still there*

:eek:
  17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

In gave me the hint that you're in a bad mood, you sick freak.
  18. LOL!

*phew*

*can now breathe freely again*

:)

*but still can't do anything on his own*

19. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

[SIZE=HUGE]RIZZO!!![/SIZE]
  20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hey, if a Kermit variant bumped Janice out of wave four for arguments sake, would you be hatin our beloved frog?

I just cant believe 20 years later and no fr figures! grrrr