jim henson theme park

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some more of my ideas:

There could be a pool area/ water park resembling a swamp, with a water slide that looks like it was made from logs, and some statues of the various generic frogs, looking as detailed as possible (think Palisades, Sideshow Toys or Master Replicas quality). Maybe there could also be statues of Robin and kermit (maybe looking like a mega version of The Rainbow Connection Kermit). There could also be an anamatronic alligator that opens and closes it's mouth.

There could be a Muppet Treasure Island minature golf course, with courses resembling the Hispanila and island form the movie.

A Fraggle Rock golf course would also be nice.

There can also be a Muppet Sports center, where guests can play a varity of Muppet-style sports. There can also be a monitor showing clips of all Muppet Sports segments.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Now What kind of Muppet Babies Rides can we think of?I would like to meet all The MB's that are walking around the park.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
How 'bout a 3D Ride, where you're in a car going from screen to screen, following the imagination of the Muppet Babies

also

with the wait time for the rides, every once and a while, a recording would play of The Count saying 35 more minutes, a ha ha ha (or however many more minutes are left)

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
THERE COULD BE A ELMO' WORLD FOR THE 1 TO 5 YR OLD KIDS WHERE THEY CAN PLAY AND LEARN THE ALAPAHBET WITH ELMO.

nemalki

Reaction score
Oh, man. I dreamed about a Jim Henson theme park ever since I found out who he was way back when I was a kid. A cool, tall bearded guy who sounded a lot like a slightly deeper voiced Kermit the Frog (hey, I was four years old, I was just a little guy). I looked at The Mupper Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, The Storyteller, and all that good stuff inbetween (although I've never seen The Dark Crystal . . . and I really, really, really, really, really, really want to see that)

Although the visions are now divided amongst different parties, it would be nice to dream of The Fantastic Worlds of Jim Henson in one location. A great family amusement park with rides and attractions for all.

I'd take the Disney model of different worlds which worked for all theme parks to this date. I'd break it down like these:

Your journey starts in Muppet City USA, where you'll see a huge Muppet Theatre stage show, where you see Kermit and the Gang putting on a show every hour on the hour. The Swedish Chef's Diner provides a pleasant aroma to behold.

Then, you go down Sesame Street where plenty of kid-friendly rides and Mr. Hooper's Shop, where you can get all kinds of sweets, until you see a bend a Big Blue House. Bear and the others will be around to say hi as you explore around the house. Outside the Big Blue House are the homes of your favorite Muppet characters.

As you venture down the road, you'll see a huge indoor area called Muppet Labs. Bunsen and Beaker are your guides to some of craziest "experimental" thrill rides, from spiders to wild mouse rides, ever to be contained in an indoor area.

As you leave Muppet Labs, you'll find yourself in The Land of Fantasy. A world where Gelfings, Fraggles, goblins, The Storyteller, and other fantastic creations, rides, and attractions are found.

Across a small river connected by a rainbow bridge lies The Land of Dreamers. See The Great Gonzo's Spectacular Stunt-O-Rama Show where a team, trained by The Great Gonzo himself, perform death-defying stunts, and the Great One himself performs the final stunt of the day, the human cannonball! Head to Fozzie Bear's Wocka Carnival with traditional carnival rides, a roller coaster, and concessions. Over at the Muppet Square Garden, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem perform on an hourly basis, while, on occasion, popular acts will perform every weekend. Explore Kermit's Swamp Rafting Adventure, where your entire family can ride through the rapids of Kermit's hometown. After all, this is where all his dreams began.

Finally, you're drifted through a wormhole to The World of Farscape. Join the crew of the Moya as they venture throughout the galaxy to worlds where the weird and the fantastic collide, bringing you back to the safety of Earth, in the heart of Muppet City USA.

What a lovely dream that would have been.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
THERE COULD BE A MUPPET MUSEUM AND ART GALLERY WITH PHOTOS OF ALL THE GUEST STARS, ALSO HAVE PROPS FROM THE MOVIES AND SHOWS.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
when u walk around the park rhere are pictures of the muppets heads on the pavement and who did the voices.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
IF U GO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY THE MUPPETS SING U HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND U CAN HAVE IT RECORDED ON A DVD TO TAKE HOME.