Jim Henson's Pajanimals

beaker

Reaction score
If you don't get Sprout and you're feeling left out, try this link...
http://www.sproutonline.com/sprout/home/jump.aspx
I am SOOOO hooked on Pajanimals, and my daughter is singing La La Lullaby all the time. I also really dig "Put on your sleepy head!"
Right on! It makes me quite happy to hear about new Jim Henson shows delighting kids on the airwaves to this day. I was worried after they cancelled Bear in the Big Blue House that we wouldn't see any for a long time(Never got into Animal Jam, but I liked the puppets and am glad Puppet Up is reusing them)

Is Pajanimals an actual series or just random short episodes now and then?

Pajanimals, Sid the Science Kid, the upcoming Doozers...puppets, cg; just good to see the JH namebrand out there on tv.

beaker

Reaction score
I honestly think they do need to streamline what theyre doing tho - dump skrumps, dump puppetup, dump plans for any book adaptions, dump the embarrassing Sam Plenty - just concentrate on Fraggle, Pajanimals, the Weinstein fairy story movies, and sort out some kind of new Farscape style sci-fi. When they take on too much the quality tends to go right down.
I agree Sam Plenty is attrocious, and sadly as much as I like some of the 2004 Skrumps designs the cg isnt very good....but dump Puppet Up? Oh man, I love the HA! brand and its good to see various Muppets from random JH productions recieve a second life with Puppet Up. I still need to check out the JH cg fairy tale dvd movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd rather see those DTV fairy tale movies get dumped than Puppet Up! honestly. I mean, PU is the best thing I think came out of the Henson company since the sale of the Muppets to Disney. I do think they need to streamline (especially if that gets the FR movie any closer to completion), just with the stuff they've been struggling with (that Sam Plenty thing doesn't sound all that good to me either...)

I wonder if it's too late for them to change licensing companies though.... other than TMNT (which exploded, man... lasted a lot longer than any other 1980's retro-property in the spotlight) 4Kids pretty much doesn't do too well in that area.