Johnny Bravo coming to DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
They had boys Rocko shirts in the one I went to... they definitely had pins.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They had boys Rocko shirts in the one I went to...
Well, they had two different Rocko shirts - one was brown with a wonky looking Rocko and Heffer admist the RML logo, while the other was a bright turquoise, with just him with the logo, and both were girl shirts.

And for the Courage shirts, again, they didn't run up in my size (curse my fatness); it was a really nice lookin' shirt too. Had these been around when Courage was still on, and I was obsessive over the show, I probably would've been snagging these shirts right and left, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd yes a lot more if it wasn't the ONLY good news WHV had. Really, still "No plans at this time" for half of everything. "No plans at this time" means that fans of anything don't matter. Man, I HATE whoever runs WHV. Yes, I get it. We're in a recession. Suck it up. Give us the freaking GOOD cartoons based off of Looney Tunes shows. We got full sets of that garbage Loonatics unleashed, but No Duck Dodgers, No Taz-Mania, and no more Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries. Really. Thanks a lot guys. :sleep::boo:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The first season of Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries is released and that's it. Let's not forgot about Smurfs too. The sitcom Family Matters is getting a DVD release too, the complete 1st season, but I'm going to bet that maybe after a second season release, that's all we'll get.

I'm glad the Johnny Bravo set is getting, what looks to be, cool bonus features though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I think the fact that the Johnny Bravo set has a special feature for Seth MacFarlane is forced.

I mean, do you really think they'd even bother doing a featurette with him if he wasn't famous for creating Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Neighbors from H e l l?

He also wrote for other CN shows like Cow and Chicken and I think maybe even Dexter... would they have featurettes for him on sets for those shows too?

But, that's not really my biggest complaint right now... my biggest complaint is how come we're not getting any special features on the Courage set? I mean if anything, we could've gotten some interviews or so with such people as creator John Dilworth, head writer David Steven Cohen, voice actor Marty Grabstein, or even series musicians Jody Gray & Andy Ezrin.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I think the fact that the Johnny Bravo set has a special feature for Seth MacFarlane is forced.

I mean, do you really think they'd even bother doing a featurette with him if he wasn't famous for creating Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, Neighbors from H e l l?
Exactly. That's where he got his start. He's one of the most popular cartoonists of the day, so why wouldn't they want him to come back and reminisce about it? They got John K and a host of others that went on to bigger and better things for the Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures set. Really... they went all out with that one. Glad I got it.

But seriously? There's NOTHING they can put on the Courage set? Not even a slew of CN bumpers? I guess it's one of those times were we have to be thankful it's on DVD period.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now THAT one better the heck come with bonuses!

JJandJanice

Reaction score

He also wrote for other CN shows like Cow and Chicken and I think maybe even Dexter... would they have featurettes for him on sets for those shows too?
I think it's just awesome that Johnny Bravo is even getting any bonus features.

And Seth MacFarlane DIDN'T create nor have anything to do with Neighbors from He:concern::embarrassed:ll. That show is created by Pam Brady a former writer on South Park and co writer of "Team America: World Police." If anyone here is as big of a South Park nut as I am, you'll remember seeing her in a live action role in the episode "Tweek vs Craig" (season 4 I do believe).

But the news of a Dexter's Lab set on DVD is AWESOME to say the least. I hope that does get some pretty decent bonus features even if it is Seth Macfarlane coming back to talk about it again. I know Craig McCracken, the creator of the Powerpuff girls, did some storyboard work and I think a little bit of writing on Dexter, that would be neat to bring him in to discuss the show on the DVD.