Johnny Bravo coming to DVD

Drtooth

Reaction score
AARRRG it better the heck come out, and Warner Bros better not be waffling when it comes to these releases because no ones buying DVD's of shows that are still on the air anymore.

That said... this MIGHT just interest you, D'Snowth... I was at Hot Topic recently, and not only found a Johnny Bravo shirt, but a Courage the Cowardly Dog shirt as well. Seems they're trying to relaunch something... at least as far as consumer goods go.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That said... this MIGHT just interest you, D'Snowth... I was at Hot Topic recently, and not only found a Johnny Bravo shirt, but a Courage the Cowardly Dog shirt as well. Seems they're trying to relaunch something... at least as far as consumer goods go.
Really? Well then, I will have to get in there and check this out myself.

And yes, I've been in Hot Topic and didn't freak out before, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They also have an EXTENSIVE Nickelodeon collection (So far Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Angry Beavers, Catdog and something else), so I might as well mention that as well.

I was going to add that they also have Dexter's Lab shirts, but those unfortunately are for girls for the time being. Think there could also be baseball caps too. I know they have Nick ones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If they have any Rocko shirts, I'd look into it as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh yeah! They had a Rocko. Thanks for reminding me. Think they also have buttons and caps too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sweet! Next time I go to the mall, I'm definitely going to be checking for some of these shirts and junk!

*Pause* Oh wait... why bother? When it comes to cool new stuff like that, my town's like a hundred behind as opposed to being ahead.

Yorick

Reaction score
I like "Whatever Happened To Robot Jones?" too! Though sadly, the show's title is exactly what I must ask these days. Some of the things I liked about it:

1. The original robotic/vocoder voice - no offense to the voice actor that came later, (and was asked to re-dub the original episodes, apparently) but the original robot voice was just great.

2. The fact that it felt like it was made in the late 70's or early 80's!

3. The Lavender Fudge Experience, and their song "The Nudist & Mr. Pendleton"!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dude... we may have to wait a while but... MAAAAN! Look at what we're gonna get in the area of extras

WOW.

I really hope they don't jump to complete series again... not so much I wouldn't buy it, but I had some problems with the PPG set being double disks. Can you say scratches by means of paper insert?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah! They had a Rocko. Thanks for reminding me. Think they also have buttons and caps too.
Whoa, talk about some disappointments...

I saw the Courage shirts, but they didn't run in my size... and then on top of that, the Rocko shirts were girl shirts. :smirk: