1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Johnny Fiama - where is he now?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by ALYN, Mar 31, 2006.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT!!!!! Hold up! Is Johnny the Sensation going to be an actual movie, or is it just some fake thing that is making a joke?

2. PigsInSpace2205

PigsInSpace2205 Active Member

Its just a joke, relax

3. fozzieisfunny

Okay, thanks. Because, I was going to be all like, " WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNY FIAMA IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE JOHNNY FIAMA IN A BOX!!!!! HE'S ALIVE AFTER ALMOST 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You just controlled me. Thank you.

4. fozzieisfunny

* " NO WAIT, NO MORE JOHNNY FIAMA IN A BOX AFTER 5 YEARS!!!!!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!"

5. PigsInSpace2205

I love Johnny Fiama he really need a movie..........

6. fozzieisfunny

Sorry for triple-posting. I would've nearly had like a excited heart-attack if you said yes. So, really, THANK YOU!!!!

7. fozzieisfunny

He does need a movie... We should start a petition. I bet, like, everybody who's on MC would probably sign it.

8. PigsInSpace2205

Thats a really good idea we really should

9. fozzieisfunny

Or, we should start a fan fiction about Johnny Fiama joining The Muppets again.

10. PigsInSpace2205

I cant, you know im not from US and i dont speak english very well, actually i have like 2 fanfics about MMW but theyre in spanish so i cant put theme here

11. fozzieisfunny

Oh, well, anybody else want to start a fan fiction?? It's about Johnny Fiama and Sal.

12. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

They really need to bring him back in something. ANYthing really. He was such a charming, laid back Muppet. Loved Johnny.

beatnikchick300 likes this.
  13. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Bridget likes this.
  14. fozzieisfunny

I love Johnny as well! Maybe, a cameo appearance in MMW would've been lovely. Fingers crossed for the extended DVD!!

Bridget likes this.
  15. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

I remember for the longest time being so excited about Johnny
    being in Muppets Most Wanted only to find a few days later that this was proven false. I hate it when they get your hopes up, only to disappoint you. :rolleyes:

16. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I know, I really hoped to see Johnny Fiama in MMW, even if he and Sal were in the background. I really had a great scene with the two planned out in my head.
    (At the Wedding)
    Johnny Fiama: Hey isn't this something Sal, Sal? Why are you so quiet tonight.
    Johnny Fiama: Hey you, yes you down there make Sal talk so he can get me a drink.
    Johnny Fiama: Oh that's it you, I am going to strangle you if you don't make Sal talk.
    (Johnny falls down to choke puppeteer, sceen switches)

I really think it would hav worked.

17. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Except Disney hates to admit that the Muppets aren't real...such a shame.

18. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

That would have been great to see Johnny and Sal at the wedding. The scene could have been something like this:

Sal: Say Johnny.
    Johnny Fiama: Ya?
    Sal: Didn't Kermit and Piggy get married in another Muppet movie?
    Johhny Fiama: According to Piggy, they did.
    Sal: So why have another one?
    Johnny Fiama: Don't ask me Sal, ask the pig. You know how much of a diva she is.

19. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

That reminds me of a similar interaction in my head between Kermoot and Constantine if they happened to meet each other while having coffee.
    Kermoot:
    So, what's prison like?
    Constantine:
    It is terrible.
    Kermoot:
    I bet it is. That's not somewhere I'd want to end up.

Muppet Master likes this.
  20. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

In my mind, I'd like to think that Johnny Fiamma was in disguise as the "Muppet Gary" in The Muppets. His head shape/voice were very similar

Muppetboy09 and Muppet Master like this.