1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Discussion in 'Games' started by EmmyMik, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

1. What time is it? 2:20 P.M. CST
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 0, I didn't get one. :(
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? August 20
    4. Pets: a Turtle, Humphrey Sheldon Freeman Williams, III
    5. Eye color: Blue
    6. Real/Died hair color: Hair?
    7. Piercings: None
    8. Tattoos: None
    9. How much do you love your job? :( Does that answer you?
    10. Favorite color: Blue
    11. Current residence: An apartment--connected to other apartments.
    12. Favorite food: Anything but boiled okra
    13. Been to Africa? Yes, just before my alarm went off.
    14. Been toilet papering? Sometimes 2 times a day, but I'm irregular lately...
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes
    16. Been in a car accident? Yes, and carjacked! EEK!!
    a. been hit by a car while walking? No
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? Nope
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? neither.
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite
    19. Favorite movie? The Blues Brothers, The Muppet Movie, Ghostbusters
    20. Favorite Holiday? Halloween! BOO!
    21. Favorite day of the week? All of them after 5:30pm (I'm home then!).
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "Yeah?" "What wrong?"
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Blues City Cafe
    24. Favorite Drink: Water
    25. Favorite sport to watch: HOckey!!
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocolate whatever
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Cookie Monster
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Warner Bros
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Sonic
    30. When was your last hospital visit? 2 years ago and got my tonsils CHOPPED out
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? An odd cream color
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 10 (it was about drugs and alcohol here in TN, and I don't do either and know nothing about each, and would have passed if it were about DRIVING!!)
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Not yet, never caught me!! :cool:
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Toys R Us
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Draw, sleep
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Whatever phone calls customers make to me...
    37. Bedtime: ASAP (Normally around midnight)
    38. Last Movie you saw: "Signs"
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movies
    40. Time when you finished this: 2:30
  2. Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

:eek:

Jeez, Kev---sorry to hear that!

:(
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

This is starting to become less fun.
  4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

1. What time is it? 10:26 A.M.
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 20, the next is coming up shortly.
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? February 1
    4. Pets: brother - Frank.
    5. Eye color: brown
    6. Real/Died hair color: dark brown
    7. Piercings: None, I have all natural holes.
    8. Tattoos: None
    9. How much do you love your job? I am a student with no job who depends on her family and Joe for money.
    10. Favorite color: Green
    11. Current residence: Home with my family
    12. Favorite food: Chinese.
    13. Been to Africa? Nope
    14. Been toilet papering? I toilet papered a person once, he looked like a mummy afterwards, the pictures never developed correctly though :(
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes
    16. Been in a car accident? Someone hit me from behind but i never cause an accident and I hope I never do.
    a. been hit by a car while walking? No
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? hit a parked car with my bike once.
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? BACOS!!!
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Pepsi cola came to town, coca-cola shot him down, dr pepper fixed him up and now they all drink 7-up!
    19. Favorite movie? Muppet movies, Star Wars/Star Trek movies, Back to the Future as well...too many to name. I enjoy movies.
    20. Favorite Holiday? Valentines Day, even when I was single lol.
    21. Favorite day of the week? Friday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: YOUR FACE!
    23. Favorite Restaurant: I like any kind of foods
    24. Favorite Drink: Water
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Baseball
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Soft - Raspberry Hard - something with chocolate in it.
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Don Piano
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? What's up doc?
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Wendy's
    30. When was your last hospital visit? I had to pick up some x-rays of myself during the summer.
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? light blue
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon.com!!!
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? sit on the computer filling out surveys like this one.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? While I'm working: "Do me a favor?"
    37. Bedtime: Whenever I feel like it.
    38. Last Movie you saw: "Signs"
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movies
    40. Time when you finished this: 10:35 AM
  5. Fozzie Bear

Re: Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

Hmmm...I guess that did kinda put a damper on things. If it makes you feel better, even though I blocked a stabbing-attempt with a pen-knife and he cut thru my upper lip and into my gum, I did cause him to fail his getaway almost 4 times while I beat him to a pulp!! My fists and arms and back and chest hurt for a long time because I was beating him so hard.

Thing to keep in mind, as SOON as they ever jump in the car with you, don't even take a second of time, IMMEDIATELY go on the offensive and lambast them with punches and screams, and don't give them an opportunity to close the door, YOU go on the attack and when they hop back out, you drive on FAST!!

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program...
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Uh... Not really. :D

YES!

Oh, here's an update on mine. Didn't quite undestand one question.

19. Favorite movie: Too many to say. Oh, well:

Emotional movie: The Muppet Movie
    Drama: A Beautiful Mind and Life is Beautiful
    Comedy: Now, that's a toughy! How can you choose just one???
    Fantasy: The Dark Crystal
    Sci-fi: Star Wars and Star Trek movies.
    Cartoon: The Great Mouse Detective; Anything funny (rare ocassion with Disney up until recently with Lilo and Stitch)
    Er, I can't think of any other category right now.

38. Last movie you saw: Didn't understadn if it was movie theater, or just movie: Josie and The Pussycats ;)

Hokey-dokey! Ooooh! There's a new catch-phrase!

SC;) ;)T
  7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Re: Re: Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

Kev, I'm from L.A. If you don't have a gun, you're dead.
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Its pretty much the same way in Memphis.
  9. Fozzie Bear

LOL! Yeah, guns are usually concealed in the glove compartment or under the seat, and by the time they slip in on you, it's before you have a chance to think to reach for a gun. THAT's why you want to learn to beat folks down.

At any rate, I guess folks DO read what other people posted in that survey. I was just being nosey about reading them myself.

SO! Keep your windows up, doors locked, and music to a minimum, DON'T stop at red-lights by the sidewalks if there are several poles and trash-cans and newspaper boxes there. Dude was in the middle of all that is why I didn't see him, plus I had the Blues Bros blaring and my windows were half-down. I'll put MY window down now, but none of the others, and the doors lock automatically so I'm good there.

Bad thing is, now I'm a statistic.

Well, at least I have a title, huh?
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

Guns are for Charleton Heston, drug dealers and people named Buford in Idaho.

But man Kevin...you're a hero! You never think about this sort of thing til ya hear about it from somebody ya know.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Thanks, but I'm hardly a hero. I'm smarter now than I was, and I try to educate folks to keep them from the same fates.

BTW, the first thing that made me mad that night was he wasted my time, the next thing was being stabbed at, the final thing was that I bled on my favorite tee shirt (from Sea World with dolphins and whales and the like on it). That's the reason I began pounding him!
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

1. What time is it? 6:30 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 14
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 17
    4. Pets: a cat. Licorice and a SMELLY DOG
    5. Eye color: blue
    6. Real/Died hair color: blond (though i dye it red on occasion)
    7. Piercings: ears
    8. Tattoos: no!
    9. How much do you love your job? uhhh i don't work, but I do volunteer teacing kids to read, and that is awesome!
    10. Favorite color: any BRIGHT one
    11. Current residence: Small Town Oklahoma
    12. Favorite food: Summer Sausage....
    13. Been to Africa? no...well if Epcot counts I have....
    14. Been toilet papering? nope....
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes. My mother. she has heart disease, and I cry often
    16. Been in a car accident? nope
    a. been hit by a car while walking? no
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? no
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? imitation bacon bits
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Diet Sprite
    19. Favorite movie? It's between UHF Emperor's New Groove and any movie with the Muppets
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas (I love spending time with my family!)
    21. Favorite day of the week? FRIDAY!!!I TURN INTO A FREE PERSON!
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "Woah, dumber than advertised"
    23. Favorite Restaurant: hmmm...that's hard..I like Quizno's
    24. Favorite Drink: OOh this flavored water I got one time that tastes like starbursts...mmmmm...
    25. Favorite sport to watch: i'd rather play
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: ooh umm i like vanilla with LOADS of caramel and chocolate on it!
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Grover
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Depends on the show or movie
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: hmmmm....i guess Taco Bell
    30. When was your last hospital visit? Other than seeing my grandmother???when i was born
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? purple
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I'm only 14...so I guess I shouldn't be taking it....
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No...not yet
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't know....
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? complain
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? When I am obviously in pain and they ask if i am ok
    37. Bedtime: 10....although i rarely do go to sleep then
    38. Last Movie you saw: Signs
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: movie
    40. Time when you finished this: 6:41
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

Right, real men use blunt objects.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

1. What time is it? 5:27 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I don't really do cakes and candles, but it would have been 28
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 4
    4. Pets: Lots of stuffed Muppets and Palisades figures
    5. Eye color: Blue-green
    6. Real/Died hair color: Dark Blonde, Lighter Blonde
    7. Piercings: None. Don't need 'em, but I like them on others
    8. Tattoos: None. I might get some flipper prints sometime, but I won't tell you where they'll go. ;)
    9. How much do you love your job? I'm in an internship, still looking for a better position that I will like.
    10. Favorite color: Purple...no, green...no, purple
    11. Current residence: A one-bedroom apartment on a colorful street in San Francisco.
    12. Favorite food: Kit Kats once a day - my only treat!
    13. Been to Africa? Too hot, wouldn't want to go there.
    14. Been toilet papering? Oh, yes. I was quite good at it back in the day!
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yeah, but I'm not a big crier so it's very rare.
    16. Been in a car accident? Yup. No one was hurt.
    a. Been hit by a car while walking? No, but it happens everyday in this city. Bus drivers are nuts - and they don't even get fired for killing little old ladies.
    b. Been hit by a car while riding your bike? No, happens here everyday too, but I don't like bike riders so I think they deserve it. :)
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Ick!
    18. Sprite or 7UP? I don't drink carbonated beverages.
    19. Favorite movie? The Muppet Move and The Dark Crystal are Muppet faves.
    20. Favorite Holiday? Any day that requires time off!
    21. Favorite day of the week? Hump day. I like Wednesdays for some reason.
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Bite me.
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Don't eat out. Restaurants put so much crap in their food.
    24. Favorite Drink: Vitamin Water
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball (but only if the Rockets get into the playoffs)
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Um, don’t do much dairy.
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Ernie...no, Oscar...no, Ernie...
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Classic Warner Bros
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: I hate fast food - it's evil, but I used to like Taco Bell and Jack in the Box. That s***'ll kill ya just like cigarettes.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? Can't remember. I guess when I broke my wrist and ankle several years ago. Pretty darn healthy.
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? No carpet.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? That was so long ago. I think it took 2 tries - I still can't parallel park.
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No, but what an interesting question!!
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Any art supply store.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Make another friggin menu. LOL! Do anything creative. I never get bored. I feel boredom is a product of being uninspired and that doesn't happen to me unless my hands are tied behind my back...um...never mind.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Do you have a cigarette? I friggin quit almost 4 years ago!
    37. Bedtimes: 12:30-3:00 AM
    38. Last Movie you saw: Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers (Rented: Training Day)
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movies, but I do like theater
    40. Time when you finished this: 5:45PM
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Has anybody ever read what others have posted so far??

Well I do have a modified banana clip AK-47 assault 'rye-fo', but I dont have to use it that often...especially when I have a good day! ;)

The only guns I believe in are the pink and green kind at the arcades.
  16. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

I can't believe things like car-jackings etc really happen to you guys!! It's like unheard of in my corner of the world.

How terrifying!!! Remind not to drive in America - ever!!!
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That is a horrible situation. Glad you got through it, Kev. And thanks for the tips, very helpful. You're a guy I'd definitely want in my corner. :)
  18. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was really shocked to hear Kevin write about this...man. I mean I know that stuff is rampant here.

Btw, I finally met some people from New Zealand! I was on the bus in San Francisco the other day, and these two punk chicks were checking out all my pins on my jacket(various anime, cartoon, and that beaker pin jamie and phil made) I dont think they had seen so many pins on a jacket, heh. I thought at first they were from the UK, but they said they were on vacation from New Zealand...wow! Small world.

*me, who finds that Uk-ish accent so sexy...err fromthe female species at least*
  19. Billy's Girl

Billy's Girl New Member

i hope they made you want to come to NZ Cory!!!
  20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

NZ sure sound slike an epic break from the hussl eand bussle of life here. Oh it was so neat/fascinating. They were telling me all about what they do there, hanging out, etc. the difference between here and there. I hadnt met anyone from NZ before, so that was so cool.

Btw, what is NZ's nickname? For some reason Australia is called Oz, Japan is called Land of the Rising Sun, and Afghanistan is called Paradise...err, maybe thats Hawaii...