1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Just because I like to stir things up a bit, I present to you... Survey Madness!

Discussion in 'Games' started by EmmyMik, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Oy, I was wonderin' if someone was gonna' call me out on this. When I was 7 years old (yes, seven) I was arrested for arson, but because I was so young I was given a lesson on fire safety but I also had a juvenile record created for me too which was supposed to have disappeared when I turned 18, however it vanished before then, because when I was 15 I was arrested for breaking and entering, destruction of property, underage drinking and arson (again) and the record was never brought up or in question, which worked out for me as I might have landed in Juvy prison. Instead I was sentenced to approximately 250 hours of community service at a nursing home. I was a different person back then and it's because of the latter incident that made me realize a thing or two about how my life was. It's a moment in my life I'm certainly ashamed of and in all honesty isn't a fair or good representation of how my life really was AND just goes to show that hanging with the wrong crowd is dangerous. I was very lucky I was smart enough to make a few changes in my life and not end up for the worst. :o
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

... Now I see why MrsPepper never did a background check on any of us.:p
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well if she had, she would've found out that my name isn't really Ryan...Or Prawnie...Or Hakim-a-Barbar. Oh wait, that last one's right, never mind. ;) :zany:
  4. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

1. What time is it? 10:35 a.m. EST
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 36
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 1
    4. Pets: I share my friend's cat Sasha
    5. Eye color: brown
    6. Real/Died hair color: brown,tried dying it red,my hair is too dark of a brown to take dye anymore(unless I bleach it first)
    7. Piercings: ears and cartilidge,3 in left,4 in right
    8. Tattoos: 30
    9. How much do you love your job? I really like my job a lot,it's a circus(not literally,but it seems like it is,very unorganized)
    10. Favorite color: turquoise,lavender,green jade,teal
    11. Current residence: Maryland
    12. Favorite food: chicken,albacore tuna,pizza,burger,steak,angus beef,chocolate,lamb
    13. Been to Africa? Nope.
    14. Been toilet papering? I have during a certain movie
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes
    16. Been in a car accident? A few,none were my fault
    a. been hit by a car while walking? No
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? No
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? croutons,bacon bits have too much salt
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite,drank it at work,seldom drink it
    19. Favorite movie? The Godfather I and II,The Deerhunter,Freaks,Sleuth,Long Day's Journey Into Night,Good Will Hunting,Alice in Wonderland,The Rocky Horror Picture Show(seen it over 1000 times on video)
    20. Favorite Holiday? Halloween
    21. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Serendipity,Imagine,Give Peace a Chance,You can either stay in the shallow end of the pool or swim out into the ocean,Beauty like art is in the eye of the beholder,you believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Ginza,China Moon
    24. Favorite Drink: Figi Spring Water
    25. Favorite sport to watch: baseball,football,golf,basketball,bowling
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Half-Baked by Ben and Jerry's
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Ernie
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Both
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: McDonalds and Burger King
    30. When was your last hospital visit? a few years ago
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? written-none,driving-once(didn't see the stop sign at the end of the test)
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Nope
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target or Walmart,or third choice Home Depot
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Internet, watch t.v.,listen to music,watch videos(main thing),sing,read,play sudoku
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? at work-"How much work do you have?"
    37. Bedtime: between 8p.m. and 11p.m.
    38. Last Movie you saw: video-watching Alice in Wonderland: A Musical Adventure(now),theater-Monster House
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: movie
    40. Time when you finished this: 10:53a.m.
  5. Ringlet

Ringlet New Member

1. What time is it? 10:31
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 2
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? October 21
    4. Pets: Not right now, which makes me kinda sad. My cat died last year and it was hard to take. I really want a puppy now but don't really have the time to train one right now so it wouldn't be fair to get one.
    5. Eye color: brown. kinda lightish with a teeny little freckle in one. You can only see it if you REALLY look and you're like about an inch from me. lol.
    6. Real/Died hair color: dark brown
    7. Piercings: yes
    8. Tattoos: mayybe
    9. How much do you love your job? Like a 2 on a scale of 1-10 most days but sometimes it's a 10 and so I'm like a junkie just holding on for the next "10" day.
    10. Favorite color: green is the best of all the colors.
    11. Current residence: my house
    12. Favorite food: oh, wow. where do I begin? Are bread and butter pickles a food? Pastries? Do pastries and baked goods in general count? lol. I love gyros (no onions). Steak, wood-fired salmon, my grandma's potato salad, my grandpa's stew, I could go on and on. lol.
    13. Been to Africa? Not yet. I would love to go there on safari or something and see elephants and giraffes and stuff just roaming around. That would be awesome.
    14. Been toilet papering? Wellll, yeah. lol.
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yeah. *sigh*
    16. Been in a car accident? Yes. One in my dad's brand new cadillac. Yeah, that wasn't real fun. I had won a chance to win two mercedes in this radio contest. Me, and like 3,000 other people, got a key and stood in line like all day and then got to go up to the cars and try our key. Mine didn't work. And then I got t-boned in the parking lot on the way home. Totally not my fault but that didn't help me feel better.
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Croutons! I love croutons. I'd a put that up in my favorite foods answer if I'd thought if it then. lol.
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite. They always give you 7Up to drink when you're sick and so I don't have a great association with it. I have to like drink it flat now or it doesn't taste right anymore. lol.
    19. Favorite movie? Are you kidding? How am I gonna pick just one movie?! lol. Ummm, okay, one... Sleeping Beauty. I really love all the Disney Classics which to me is anything I saw when I was a kid whether it is a true "classic" or not because those are like a frame of reference to me and I judge all movies against those.
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. And my birthday 'cause that's a "holiday" in my house.
    21. Favorite day of the week? Used to be Thursday when NBC had that great block of Mad About You/Seinfeld/Friends and everything. Now I guess it's Friday.
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "How you doin'?" but only when Joey says it or you say it in a Joey voice. lol. It always makes me laugh.
    23. Favorite Restaurant: La Hacienda Real (a local mexican restaurant)
    24. Favorite Drink: Orchata (sp?)and Thai Ice Tea and chocolate milk and strawberry milk. Can you tell I have a hard time just picking ONE thing as my "favorite"?
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Track, especially the 100 and the 220. And for some strange reason I really like curling. lol.
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Black Cherry but you won't see me passing up any kind of ice cream really. Unless it has like walnuts in it or something
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Hmmm, another tough one. I'll say Ernie today. Ask me again tomorrow. lol.
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Uh, Disney!
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Taco Bell but I think that's just because I've been craving a burrito supreme with some of their mild sauce. Yum. I like Burger King whoppers a lot too. I'm totally burned out on McDonald's.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? last month
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige. realllly nice wool carpet with realllly big cushion undernearth so it is totally comfy walking around barefoot.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? one. lol. I've never admitted that before. I feel so free now. lol.
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Nope. Now a "violation/infraction" is a whole 'nother thing and yeah, I've gotten one or two of those.
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? The Container Store. lol. Or Pottery Barn. Used to be The Disney Store but not so much anymore.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Internet. Or watch movies. Unless the weather is good and I can go outside and play.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? "Are you okay?" It makes me all paranoid. lol. When someone asks me that all of a sudden I'm thinking to myself, "Why? Don't I look like I look okay? What expression did I just have on my face that would make them think I wasn't okay?" LOL. Yeah, I'm crazy. But who isn't a little crazy about something? Keeps things interesting.
    37. Bedtime: when I'm tired. sometimes that's like 9 other times is like 3 or 4
    38. Last Movie you saw: Just watched Men in Black on tv again tonight.
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Theater! I love the audience reaction.
    40. Time when you finished this: 11:26 a.m. (watching tv and kept getting waaaay distracted. lol)
  6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

1. What time is it?1:30 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 3 (a 3 a 7 & one regular for good luck ):)
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 28
    4. Pets: 2 cats
    5. Eye color:hazel
    6. Real/Died hair color: brown (can't dye my hair)
    7. Piercings: nope
    8. Tattoos: none
    9. How much do you love your job? Can't work
    10. Favorite color: pink.
    12. Favorite food: ANYTHING Italian! Oh...and chocolate too!
    13. Been to Africa? No
    14. Been toilet papering? No....(I know...I'm a party pooper! )
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Unfortunately yeah.
    16. Been in a car accident? a. been hit by a car while walking? No
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Croutons
    18. Sprite or 7UP?Sprite
    19. Favorite movie? Decisions...decisions...*sigh*OK...I'd say "When Harry Met Sally"
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas.
    21. Favorite day of the week? I'd say Saturday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "OK"
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden
    24. Favorite Drink: Double Choc Chip Frapuccino from Starbucks. Second in line is peach iced tea.
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Ice skating
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Peanut butter & chocolate
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Prairie Dawn & Grover coming in second
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Even though the Muppets are owned by Disney I like Warner Bros. better
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Taco Bell & Burger King are a tie.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? about 7 years ago (if you mean visiting someone...July of last year)
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have wood flooring.No carpet.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never (can't drive)
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Barnes & Noble . Plus Bath & Body Works.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Surf the 'Net. Or watch TV
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? "Do you need help with that?"(just because I'm handicapped does notmean I can't do some things!:mad: )
    37. Bedtime: around 1 or 2 AM
    38. Last Movie you saw: Ugh...I forgot..
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movie.
    40. Time when you finished this: 1:45PM
  7. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

1. What time is it? 1:48
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I don't remember my last birthday.
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? March 2
    4. Pets: 2 dogs, tons of birds... :(
    5. Eye color: Blue
    6. Real/Died hair color: Blonde
    7. Piercings: no
    8. Tattoos: no
    9. How much do you love your job? I don't have a job.
    10. Favorite color: Don't really have a favorite color... I like dark rich colors though.
    11. Current residence: A house...
    12. Favorite food: I like spaggetti and salads a lot.
    13. Been to Africa? no...
    14. Been toilet papering? no
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? no
    16. Been in a car accident? no
    a. been hit by a car while walking? no
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? no
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? croutons
    18. Sprite or 7UP? ewwwww
    19. Favorite movie? elmo in grouchland
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
    21. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday because my lucky number is 2.
    22. Favorite word or phrase: ...
    23. Favorite Restaurant: To be honest, I don't remember that last time I ate at a restraunt...
    24. Favorite Drink: Water.
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Not a fan of sports.
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: ...
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Elmo
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: none.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? When I was born...
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't know what you would call it... like maybe white or tan.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0 right now...
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Minor such as not wearing a seat belt and such... is that considered a crime? :p
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Some kind of computer store.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Computer.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Not sure...
    37. Bedtime: Depends.
    38. Last Movie you saw: Xmen... Bleh.
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Huh?
    40. Time when you finished this: 1:57
  8. Skye

Skye Active Member

1. What time is it? 12:57 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 1000... oh yeah, that was one big cake! ;)
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? July 21
    4. Pets: none right now
    5. Eye color: green
    6. Real/Died hair color: brown
    7. Piercings: ears
    8. Tattoos: not yet
    9. How much do you love your job? Don't have one
    10. Favorite color: blue
    12. Favorite food: Anything Italian!
    13. Been to Africa? No
    14. Been toilet papering? No
    16. Been in a car accident? Yeah
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Neither
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite, I guess
    19. Favorite movie? Any Tom Hanks movie
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas.
    21. Favorite day of the week? Friday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Don't really have one, actually. Or I just can't remember!
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Olive Garden
    24. Favorite Drink: Coke
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Baseball
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Cookies 'n Cream or chocolate
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Hm... Forgetful Jones, from what I've seen.
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney, I think
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Not sure
    30. When was your last hospital visit? never
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? no carpet
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy... or some place like that
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sing (well, I do that a lot), hang out on the internet... stuff like that
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? That's a darn good question!
    37. Bedtime: usually around 2 a.m.
    38. Last Movie you saw: I don't remember, actually
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movie
    40. Time when you finished this: 1:02 PM
  9. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

1. What time is it? 3:20 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 17!!!
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? August 16th
    4. Pets: my own: one cat. my family:three dogs my sister: too many to count!
    5. Eye color: dark blue
    7. Piercings: just my ears!
    8. Tattoos: someday
    9. How much do you love your job? Don't have one
    10. Favorite color: pink
    11. Current residence: The USS Enterprise
    12. Favorite food: I like food in general
    13. Been to Africa? not yet!
    14. Been toilet papering? nope, but I've been forking. That was fun!
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? nope
    16. Been in a car accident? nope
    a. been hit by a car while walking? nope
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? (can you guess?) nope!
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? bacon!
    18. Sprite or 7UP? 7-UP!
    19. Favorite movie? What About Bob?
    22. Favorite word or phrase: um, I'm not sure
    23. Favorite Restaurant: I like food!!!
    24. Favorite Drink: Orange juice
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Baseball
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: cookie dough! or girl scout mint cookie!
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Cookie and Snuffy
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: In 'n' Out
    30. When was your last hospital visit? like when I had to be treated? when I was two. when I was visiting someone? a few weeks ago
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? an ugly cream color that shows every last bit of dirt
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? so far, once ( I haven't taken it again)
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? only of being too pretty
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? the Apple Store (iPods!!!)
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Come here
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? uh.. "you're really quiet! How come you never talk?"
    37. Bedtime: 11 pm
    38. Last Movie you saw: in theaters? Flicka. At Home? Nacho Libre!
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Theater
    40. Time when you finished this: 3:30
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

1. What time is it? 10:08
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Maybe five, we keep it simple. ;)
    4. Pets: We had a dog for many years. She died recently, but we love her very much.
    7. Piercings: None
    8. Tattoos: No, not taking changes with the body
    9. How much do you love your job? Very much!
    10. Favorite color: Blue
    11. Current residence: I AM HERE
    12. Favorite food: Anything pasta related
    13. Been to Africa? No.
    14. Been toilet papering? Like on Mischief Night before Halloween? Nope!
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Oh yes.
    16. Been in a car accident? No thank goodness!
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? No (Hey, I've been pretty lucky!)
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? I like them both!
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Don't really like either. But they both had great commericals!
    19. Favorite movie? Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
    21. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Weee, this is great!
    23. Favorite Restaurant: The Olive Garden
    24. Favorite Drink: Sicilian Splash
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Rainforest crunch, a discontinued Ben and Jerry's flavor to help the Rainforest in the 1990s
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Ernie, Grover, Forgetful Jones
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Checkers, amazing burgers!
    30. When was your last hospital visit? Long time ago, when I had a tick (as in the bug)
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't have a carpet.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once. Stupid parallel parking!
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Nope.
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Suncoast, lots of DVDs!
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch TV
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? "Can you stop talking about this?"
    37. Bedtime: Trying to go to bed earlier
    38. Last Movie you saw: The Illusionist, good movie!
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: They both have their strong points.
    40. Time when you finished this: 10:21
  11. vaati64

vaati64 Member

1. What time is it? 4:40 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 14
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? June 19th
    4. Pets: 2 dogs and 2 fish
    6. Real/Died hair color: Black
    7. Piercings: I don't have any
    8. Tattoos: I don't have any
    9. How much do you love your job? I don't have a job yet
    10. Favorite color: Black
    11. Current residence: My house
    12. Favorite food: not sure
    13. Been to Africa? no
    14. Been toilet papering? No, I have not
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? No
    16. Been in a car accident? No thank god, and hopefully I never will!
    a. been hit by a car while walking? Almost, when I was little
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? no
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Depends on what else is in the salad. If there's chicken, then probably bacon bits.
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Sprite
    19. Favorite movie? Too many to name. The Muppet Movie, Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs, and The Jerk, just to name a few
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Thats what she said
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Applebees
    24. Favorite Drink: Coffee
    25. Favorite sport to watch: None, because I don't really watch sports, but if I had to choose, then I would say baseball
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Cookies N Cream
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: The Count
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney all the way!
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Del Taco
    30. When was your last hospital visit? Never had one
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? Dark Blue
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I have not taken my drivers test yet
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Nope, never have, never will
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bestbuy
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Watch a movie, or shoot my gun
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? While I'm working: to be honest, anything at all annoys me when I am trying to work
    37. Bedtime: 1:00 AM or later
    38. Last Movie you saw: At home, the rocker, in theaters, the pink panther 2
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Movies
    40. Time when you finished this: 4:52 PM
  12. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

1. What time is it? 4:40 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I Don't know/remember. Lol
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? Somewhere april time
    4. Pets: 1 cat, sister keeps crabs
    6. Real/Died hair color: Brown,but nearly black
    7. Piercings: I want both ears and my right eyebrow
    8. Tattoos: I wish. I want Sleeves of stuff I like.
    9. How much do you love your job? Student, so :/
    10. Favorite color: Purple
    11. Current residence: Home
    12. Favorite food: Asian
    13. Been to Africa? Nope
    14. Been toilet papering? Sort of...
    16. Been in a car accident? Yes
    a. been hit by a car while walking? Yup
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? Nearly, but I was never hurt by any of these
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Bacon
    18. Sprite or 7UP? 7UP
    19. Favorite movie? A Monty Python/Terry Gilliam one
    20. Favorite Holiday? Any
    21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
    22. Favorite word or phrase: F***
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Sushi
    24. Favorite Drink: Mountain Dew
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Gridiron
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Pistachio
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Zoe!
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Niether. I don't like either of em. Cept that Disney owns The Muppets
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Sushi!
    30. When was your last hospital visit? Some time ago
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I Haven't done one yet
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Utopia
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Draw in my school books
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Why do you like Sesame Street so Much
    37. Bedtime: 10:30-11 Pm usually
    38. Last Movie you saw: I can't remember. Oh wait. Madagascar 2
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Theater
    40. Time when you finished this:4:49 pm
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

1. What time is it? 8:08 PM (PM? Yeah)
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: I... cannot remember.
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? Sept 27th.
    4. Pets: 1 cat (Anakin, who's that fer hardcore? ;)) and my mum has a hyper dog. ;)
    5. Eye color: REALLy gree. O_O
    6. Real/Died hair color: Light brown.
    7. Piercings: Both ears.
    8. Tattoos: No. Heh, not yet anyway...
    9. How much do you love your job? I'm... still at school. Sheah.
    10. Favorite color: Purple and green.
    11. Current residence: My lil' love shak 'ere.
    12. Favorite food: Lol, can't decide, I'm such a foodie... XD
    13. Been to Africa? Naw.
    14. Been toilet papering? Lol, yesh.
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yup. ;_;
    16. Been in a car accident? No. *Touch wood*
    a. been hit by a car while walking? Oh no!
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? Goodness no! (I can't even ride a bike, lol).
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Me like both.
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Uh, Sprite...?
    19. Favorite movie? Heh, tooooooo many! Muppet/music/cult/nostelgic stuff.
    20. Favorite Holiday? Not sure.
    21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
    22. Favorite word or phrase: I has too many. XP
    23. Favorite Restaurant: I have... a lot. And I'm not picky. ^^
    24. Favorite Drink: Coca Cola, Fanta, Tea...
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Not sure, actually.
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocceh!
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Cookie Monster of Ernie.
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? To me that's like picking your favourite child!
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Meh, not sure.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? When I got my wisdom teeth out in December. -_-
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? Chocolate brown.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? haven't done one yet.
    33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No. Well- there was this time though...
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Somewhere like a collectible/music shop. Or where there's lots of retro clothes.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Draw, listen to music.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? really stupid things like, "why do you like that?" or "how come you draw?" Really dumb things, y'know?
    37. Bedtime: 10:30 or later, but I'd like to get to bed earlier..
    38. Last Movie you saw: AUSTRIA! JAH! Erm, Australia...
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Theater!
    40. Time when you finished this:8:16 (yesh, I am slow).
  14. minidoozer

minidoozer Member

1. What time is it? 11:33 AM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: Hm... About six? Although I turned 20. I'm guessing the cake was too small for so many candles.
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? 19th July
    4. Pets: I don't have any now that I've moved out. Although I still count my brother's hamsters George and Ikaros as partly mine.
    6. Real hair color: Blonde ish. I don't dye it.
    7. Piercings: Just ears
    8. Tattoos: Nope.
    9. How much do you love your job? I don't have a job, but I do love the course I'm taking at the moment.
    10. Favorite color: Right now... Red. Darkish red.
    11. Current residence: My tiny flat
    12. Favorite food: Right now I would LOVE to have some lasagna! But it keeps changing.
    13. Been to Africa? No. The nearest I've been to Africa must be Israel.
    14. Been toilet papering? Not really.
    16. Been in a car accident? Our car was in a huge crash in Germany when I was tiny, but only the car got hurt. Oh, and I've driven straight into one of the poles in the carport. But that was more of a "scratching the car" incident that it was a car accident.
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Bacon maybe
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Neither
    19. Favorite movie? I have loads!
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. I think.
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "Hello", I say it constantly and in the middle of conversations. I'm also quite fond of the word "flumes", but that's a completely different story.
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Hm... Must be one of the nice placest I've been to in Scotland. I think I've probably been to more restaurants there than I have here.
    24. Favorite Drink: Cold: Multifruit juice, hot: Hot chocolate
    25. Favorite sport to watch: I don't really watch sport.
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Roman raspberry sorbet.
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Cookie Monster, possibly
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Probably Disney. But then again, maybe not.
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: My usual Chinese take-away place. Which is not so much a restaurant but yeah.
    30. When was your last hospital visit? I honestly don't remember.
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't have one here, it's very sad.
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. I passed the first time.
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't think I would ever do that.
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play Sims2, eat, watch tv, draw, play around in Photoshop.
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Ask if I'm good at drawing and then expect me to say "Eh, I don't know" even if I know I'm not all that bad.
    37. Bedtime: Whenever I'm tired.
    38. Last Movie you saw: Indiana Jones (the first one)
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Really depends on what it is, but probably movie.
    40. Time when you finished this: 11:52 AM, I obviously find this too interesting :p
  15. kermiegirl

kermiegirl New Member

1. What time is it? 9:19 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: The numbers 1 and 6.
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? January 12
    4. Pets: A dog named Nana and two cats named Rascal and CJ
    5. Eye color: Brown
    6. Real hair color: Brown
    7. Piercings: Ears
    8. Tattoos: Nope
    9. How much do you love your job? I don't have a job, but I do want a job at my local library
    11. Current residence: My home
    12. Favorite food: Pasta or Mexican food
    13. Been to Africa? No
    14. Been toilet papering? Huh?
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes. I even did that today
    16. Been in a car accident? Once.
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? Croutons
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Both
    19. Favorite movie? Too many to name
    20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas and Halloween
    21. Favorite day of the week? Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
    22. Favorite word or phrase: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious :)
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Mexican or Italian restaurant
    24. Favorite Drink: Diet drinks
    25. Favorite sport to watch: Football
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: Cookies and Cream, Moose Tracks and Vanilla
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Maybe Elmo or Telly
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney.
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: Burger King
    30. When was your last hospital visit? This month when my family visited my Grandpa from having heart surgery
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? Pinkish
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I am taking my test in the spring
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tiffany's or whatever expensive store there is in New York City
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Play on the computer & watch tv
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Someone would tap my on the shoulder and say "Hey. He likes you." OMG that is SOOOOO annoying
    37. Bedtime: 9:30 or later
    38. Last Movie you saw: Pink Panther 2 (If you haven't seen it, PLEASE do!)
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Depends on what the movie is
    40. Time when you finished this: 9:40 PM
  16. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

1. What time is it? 7:29pm

2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:

3. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 30

4. Pets: None

6. Real/Died hair color: Real, Red

7. Piercings: None

8. Tattoos: None Yet

9. How much do you love your job? Yeah

11. Current residence: Parents House

12. Favorite food: Burger

13. Been to Africa? No

14. Been toilet papering? Yes, We got our youth pastor's house with over 200 rolls, then we later found out they were having a realtor come to their house the next day

15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Not Yet

16. Been in a car accident? Nothing Too Bad, but yeah

17. Croutons or bacon bit? croutons.

18. Sprite or 7UP? 7Up

19. Favorite movie? The Blues Brothers

21. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday

22. Favorite word or phrase: Epic

23. Favorite Restaurant: Applebees

24. Favorite Drink: Water

25. Favorite sport to watch: None

26. Preferred type of ice cream: Chocoloate

27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: Oscar

29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: BK

30. When was your last hospital visit? Don't Remember

31. What color is your bedroom carpet? White

32. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
    Fail: 1, Pass: 1

34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy

35. What do you do most often when you are bored?
    Watch DVDs

36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? Not Sure

37. Bedtime: Whever I'm Tired, usually sometime between 11pm and 4am

38. Last Movie you saw: Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Theatre

40. Time when you finished this: 7:35pm
  17. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

1. What time is it? 2:16 PM
    2. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 21
    3. Date that you regularly blow them out? April 29
    4. Pets: 2 Shelties, Bailey (male) and Skylar (female)
    6. Real/Died hair color: dark brown/black
    7. Piercings: Only one in each ear, thinking about additional ones
    8. Tattoos: None yet
    9. How much do you love your job? Eh, keeps tofu on the table
    10. Favorite color: Blue/black/purple
    11. Current residence: At my parents house, you know how the market is today....
    12. Favorite food: Lentil soup and vegan BLTs
    13. Been to Africa? Not yet
    14. Been toilet papering? I'm no troublemaker.
    15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Not really
    16. Been in a car accident? Yes
    a. been hit by a car while walking? Yes, that's part of why I've been gone so long
    b. been hit by a car while riding your bike? Nope
    17. Croutons or bacon bit? vegan bacon bits
    18. Sprite or 7UP? Eaither one
    19. Favorite movie? A Christmas Story, Idiocracy, and anything with the Muppets
    20. Favorite Holiday? Halloween
    22. Favorite word or phrase: "Yeah, well, your mom"
    23. Favorite Restaurant: Chipotle
    24. Favorite Drink: Diet soda and organic root beer
    25. Favorite sport to watch: I don't watch sports
    26. Preferred type of ice cream: vegan cookie dough from Purely Decadent
    27. Favorite Sesame Street Character: I don't have one
    28. Disney or Warner Bros? Both
    29. Favorite Fast food restaurant: I don't like fast food
    30. When was your last hospital visit? October/november 2007, after my accident
    31. What color is your bedroom carpet? cream-colored
    32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I never took it, I don't drive.
    34. Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Whole Foods
    35. What do you do most often when you are bored? Daydream
    36. Most annoying thing people ask me/say to me? When I'm at work: "how much fabric will I need for this?"; because then I have to begrudgingly tell them that I don't sew.
    37. Bedtime: 9:30, and it's self-imposed.
    38. Last Movie you saw: "Signs"
    39. Do you prefer Theater or movie: Madea Goes to Jail
    40. Time when you finished this: 2:26 PM
  18. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Because we have a thread titled "The Weekly Survey" thread, any further posts here will be deleted immediately as this thread should be considered closed off.