Just wondering if anyone else here enjoys Pokemon?

Redsonga

Reaction score
No, I like that too. I just hate feeling that fanfics are the ONLY way to get some depth out of the property.
Meh, to me 'only' being fanfic is a good thing, as if it was done officially they would probably ruin the ideas anyway :coy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mystery Dungeon Darkness/Time have a very emotional storyline. I swear I almost cried when the first set of credits rolled :embarrassed: But its all happy after you complete whats after the first set of credits :stick_out_tongue:

Hey, Redsonga, wich pokemon forum are you a member of? Is it serebii? I was considering joining

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I like the game. But it's too hard and too muhc for me and I don't have the patients to play it anymore.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
there are several games, which one are you talking about? Either way, yeah, the games are pretty lengthy. But the difficulty can be lessened with an action replay :stick_out_tongue:

anyone play on tppcrpg.net? its a pokemon game, thats pretty easy, but still fun. And you can raise pokemon OVER level 100, pretty much as high as you can. You can also decide what team to be on (the good guys, TR, Aqua, and Magma). I'm Charquazard if anyone is a member. I dont go on the forums thiugh

Redsonga

Reaction score
They aren't really too hard for me and I've never used any cheats :smile:. I just started playing the new Pokemon Ranger today, it is fun and a lot better IMHO. Now that the touch screen is not new and flashy they are giving the games more storylines :smile:. YAY :big_grin:!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well Fire red is pretty hard. But I didn't know anything about lowering the difficulty level on the game.

Kiki

Reaction score
Pokemon owns our souls!

XD

Yeah, I really like it, I'm a 1st generation Pokemon fan. :big_grin:

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Pokemon is, like, my favorite game series EVER! My fave Pokemon are (in descending order) Wartortle, Pikachu, Quilava, Misdreavus, Grovyle, Kirlia, Prinplup and Luxio. I've always said that any problem in life can be solved by relating it to Pokemon in some way.

Sadly, the only shiny I've ever caught is the Lake-of-Rage Red Gyarados. :frown:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Same here, PuppyLuvr.

I was really excited to catch that Red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage in G/S. If there's one Pokemon game I wish Game Freak revisited with special new features for the DS (maybe the DSi when that came out everywhere) is Gold & Silver, and here are my reasons why:
a) Kanto is an entirely different experience from Red, Blue & Yellow plus Fire Red & Leaf Green, and even from Johto in the same game.
b) One of my personal favorite moments was catching a Mareep or a Flaaffy and evolving it to an Ampharos, easily one of the most powerful Pokemon around! (And NO, Pokemon Colosseum DOES NOT COUNT!)
c) The PokeGear with the radio! That was easily my favorite "Pokemon accessory" of all time.
d) Kurt the Pokeball maker.
e) While you get to the Safari Zone earlier in the game, the kinds of Pokemon you can get in this Safari Zone are totally different!
f) Catching my favourite bird Pokemon (Hoothoot & Noctowl) in the wild!

Maybe Game Freak will bring that out as a "DSiWare" title or something.

BJ