Just wondering if anyone else here enjoys Pokemon?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I love playing the Pal Park thing for my Daimond Version. it is so awesome!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I wish they would rerelease Pokemon Snap (or whatever it was called) on the Wii or something. I always wanted to try it, but didn't have the Nintendo 64.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
If they would rerelease Snap (which I dug precisely because it was mellow when I'm stressed), I wish they'd upgrade it with more recent Pokemon, or keep the original and D/L new levels. That would be awesome.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I wish they would rerelease Pokemon Snap (or whatever it was called) on the Wii or something. I always wanted to try it, but didn't have the Nintendo 64.
Really? I could have sworn that was released to get with Wii points several months ago

Xerus

Reaction score
I really liked the very first episodes of Pokemon where Ash traveled through the first land and then the Orange Islands.

My favorite Pokemon are Squirtle, Zubat, and Ninetales.

And I can't remember if I ever caught any shiny Pokemon though.

I also wrote a few Pokemon fanfiction. I once wrote this series called The Incredible Poke-Odyssey which a lot of Pokemon fans seemed to like very much.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Let me ask you something who loves to play the Pal Park Feature?

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Let me ask you something who loves to play the Pal Park Feature?
Is that the feature where you can send Pokemon over from other games? I guess it's convenient, but I wish I didn't have to spend so much time re-catching Pokemon I've caught previously.