Kathy G. on Sesame Street

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
And I had alot of stories there that I posted that I can never get back because they deleted them. They may not have been popular, but I worked hard on each story.
Now that was mean and spiteful:mad:

(puts his arm affectionately over his best friend's shoulder) There there Snowthy. I'm sure you are a good writer and I would have loved those stories:sympathy:

Those people did not appreciate you as we do. I'm sure it was they who gave you the impression that your writing sucked.

But we know better. Write all the stories you want to tell us. We will love them dear best buddy:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WAYNE: "My ***, my ***, my ***!" (just joking!)

Chapter 3.

Prairie Dawn rushed back stage during the intermission.

KATHY: I must say Prairie, I'm having a great time!

PRAIRIE DAWN: Why? You have not done anything yet.

KATHY: That's okay, I'm having a great time just standing back here and watching.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Well if you liked that, then you'll love this...

Prairie then stepped behind the stage and opened the cage doors to allow the birds and the bees out.

PRAIRIE DAWN: You guys ready?

The birds and bees all chirped and buzzed in unison as they flew out to the stage. Prairie then rushed back out to her piano, and began playing her tune again.

PRAIRIE DAWN: (Singing) So now my dear spring friends here's something new/something so new you'll go "ooh, aah" and "ooh",/so just sit tight and watch this pretty please/here are spring patterns made by birds and by bees!

The curtains opened as Prairie continued playing her tuned. The audience was treated to the various muppet birds and bees forming spring-themed patterns in mid air while chirping and buzzing along to Prairie's tune. As predicted, the audience ooh'd and aah'd. Even Kathy was impressed back stage. The birds and bees formed such patterns as: blooming flowers, a flowing stream, a tree swaying in the breeze, April showers, and so much more.

KATHY: You certainly don't get that kind of action during springtime up in Canada.

The pageant continued as the birds and bees continued making more patterns such as bunnies, and ducklings, still chirping and buzzing along to Prairie's melody.

PRAIRIE DAWN: So many fun patterns made by birds and by bees/like flowers and showers and even some trees/but wait, there's still so much more, so please sit still, oh yes/just take a gander at this if you will...

Prairie Dawn stopped playing the piano, as the audience leaned forward in their seats in anticipation. Kathy leaned closer towards the stage for a better view. Suddenly the birds flew higher above the stage forming the word "Happy", while the bees flew lower to the stage forming the word "Spring". Thus bringing and end to act two.

Katzi428

Reaction score
AGAIN a good job Snowthy!:smile:
I liked Kathy's line about "You don't get this type of action during springtime in Canada!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sadly, this chapter was certainly a lack-luster, but don't worry, the next chapter will have Kathy's performance in Prairie's pageant.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It really doesn't matter how long or how short each chapter is Snowthy. As long as it tells the part of the story it's meant to and they all go together like pieces making up the beautiful picture of a jigsaw.:big_grin:

You're doing well I'm looking forward to the next portion:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chapter 4.

Yet another intermission, as Prairie was going over the act with Kathy.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Alright, have you gotten now?

KATHY: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I can handle this.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Good. Now remember you'll be going out as a lady in green tights, but you'll be coming back a star!

KATHY: Oh goody, I'm tired of being an "obscure celebrity".

PRAIRIE DAWN: Pardon me?

KATHY: Oh nothing.

Suddenly, Prairie's little watch started beeping.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Oh my, it is time for the final act! Are you ready Kathy?

KATHY: Ready and rarin' to go!

PRAIRIE DAWN: Perfect!

With that, Prairie rushed back to her piano for the final act, but then rushed back stage because she forgot something.

PRAIRIE DAWN: Oh dear, I nearly forgot...

Prairie then picked up a little straw basket full of assorted flowers.

KATHY: What's this for?

PRAIRIE DAWN: As you dance around, you need to sprinkle some flowers here and there. Adds to the ambiance of the show.

Prairie then raced back out to the piano.

KATHY: Ambiance? That's a pretty big word coming from a little girl.

Finally Prairie began playing the melody for the final number.

PRAIRIE DAWN: (Singing) And now it is time for our grand finale/with singing and dancing that will make you happy/so sit back and relax if you will please/and watch this spring dance performed by Zoe...(Double take) I mean Kathy...

The curtains opened up and Kathy came twirling out, sprinkling flowers all over the stage. Finally she came to a brief halt in the center of the stage to sing the song Zoe was to sing.

KATHY: (Singing) Oh I love this springtime as you can see/it makes me so happy to dance and to sing/with these flowers and a tutu that is green/we hope this will be the best spring play you've ever seen!

With that, Kathy continued dancing gracefully around the stage and sprinkling more flowers as the audience began to applaud. Prairie continued playing the piano as Kathy paused for her final verse.

KATHY: (Singing) Yes springtime is our favorite time of the whole year/we hold this great season so close and so dear/we thank you for watching our special spring play/and wish that you have a happy spring day!

With that, Grover, Cookie Monster, and the birds and the bees all joined Kathy on stage for a final bow, as the thunderous applause of the audience grew louder and louder. Kathy had a huge grin across her face, apparently she felt great satisfaction entertain young ones as well. The performers joined hands and gave one last final bow, as the curtains closed on the the spring pageant, and Kathy Greenwood's visit to Sesame Street.

THE END​

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAAAAYYY!!!!!Great job Snowthy...I loved it!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
D'SNOWTH: WOuldn't it be fun to actually see that? I mean come on, Kathy's great at singing and dancing!

COURAGE-BAGGE: The goat-dance wasn't technically a dance.

D'SNOWTH: Okay, well don't forget the time she did the flamenco...

COURAGE-BAGGE: She just stood there snapping her fingers in the air and shaking her butt.

D'SNOWTH: But don't forget she sang on Getting Along Famously

COURAGE-BAGGE: Oh yeah that was awesome!!!

D'SNOWTH: So was the goat dance and the flamenco!

COURAGE-BAGGE: Yeah!