1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Kermit and Walter at YouTube Space LA

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by WalterLinz, Apr 29, 2015.

1. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I wonder if Dave and Steve had a hard time not cracking up

WalterLinz likes this.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Seriously, when will these be finished?

3. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

I wonder how many there'll be lol.

4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I don't see why you guys are upset with these Friday videos. They probably filmed a bunch in one day, and it is just good attention for the muppets. Sure, they are just silly jokes, but it is either this or no videos every week

Duke Remington and WalterLinz like this.
  5. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

"Friday the thirteen" for Fozzie's joke videos, and no special reference. How disappointing.

6. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

New dramatic reading. Much funnier than the last one. Actually laughed out loud at this one. I am wondering how much of this was improvised.

ploobis and dwayne1115 like this.
  7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I always love seeing :halo: & :sing: paired together!

8. antsamthompson9

This joke was actually new to me:

9. antsamthompson9

10. antsamthompson9

This one is actually funny:

11. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I cannot wait for the new video of the Electric Mayhem the one where Lips breaks.

cahuenga likes this.
  12. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

We did see it already. It was Jungle Boogie.

13. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

Yep, and we're not going to see Lips break anyway. They'd never use that footage unless they're doing behind-the-scenes/bloopers.

MuppetSpot and Muppy like this.
  14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

No, they filmed another Electric Mayhem video.

15. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Oh really?! :o Sorry, I thought Steve was talking about Jungle Boogie when he said Lip's broke. I wasn't aware they made a second EM video!

16. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Steve WAS talking about Jungle Boogie. Watch the clip of his panel again

17. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

So I was right originally! Even when I watched the clip again Steve said he was talking about Jungle Boogie. I didn't know if Oscarfan had some insider information or something lol.

18. antsamthompson9

Most of these jokes were new to me:

19. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wanted to suggest this on one of the pages for the ABC show, but couldn't figure out which (unlocked) threads it would fit best in, but here goes.

It's been said that The Muppets will only feature characters who fit into the "reality" setting of the show (I thought they said at Comic Con that they're open to including any possible character), so when it comes to characters who won't appear on the show, or don't appear much, wouldn't it be great if they'd make some viral videos with some of those characters, to make up for it/keep the characters in use?

One article said there wouldn't be chickens or talking foods, so they could do some videos starring them. It looks like Robin won't be on anytime soon, they could do a video of him singing or something (maybe make some new Frog Scouts videos). Walter hasn't appeared, maybe have him run a series of Muppet video blogs.

Link Hogthrob and Dr. Strangepork have not appeared on the new show, either, but it has been confirmed somewhere that new Pigs in Space sketches have been taped for YouTube. I wonder if that's to make up for their absence from the show, though I don't see how they can't be used on the show.

20. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

I think Ma bear would be used in The Muppets. by introducing her to Fozzie´s girlfriend. And I would love to se Andy and Randy making trouble to their aunt Piggy ala Muppets Tonight episodes. Some youtube video choices would be new Veterinarian hospital , At the dance or Rowlf at the piano sketches, songs from some other characters, etc..

Duke Remington likes this.