Kermit on Hollywood Squares: January 20-24

Gonzo

Reaction score
I think Kermit may be cohabitating the Center Square this week with Brad Garrett...that's what the commercial made it sound like, anyway.

And I thought the Muppets were picked VERY frequently, considering they really have a less than 1-in-9 chance of being picked strategically. And I love how the audience cheers whenever a Muppet is picked.

Quinnnnnn

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

By the way, Gonzo, in response to your idea about having all Muppets on the squares. I have been working on a transcript of something like that. I tried to make it so it changes from day to day. (Since the performers probably wouldn't be able to play more than one of their characters online) Anyway, if I think my script is good enough maybe I'll post it here. But I can't make any promises. My schoolwork may keep me too busy to do that this semester. But this is something I thought I'd try.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Palisades! Kermit talked about the action figures during today's Hollywood Squares. The Kermit figure and camera were there with him throughout the show. Kermit made a joke about them too... "Why do you call these things action figures if it just stands still?"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Is "Hollywood Squares" in the morning where you live? I get it in the evening so I'll probably have to wait for tonight's show to see the part with Kermit talking about the action figures.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's in the morning. The show in syndicated, meaning it airs on different stations at different times in various parts of the country.

People can check here for local times in your area...

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks, Phil, but I know what time it's on in my area. I was just a little surprised because I didn't think any stations ran those game shows in the morning.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i forgot i have golf afterschool...........awwwwwwwwwwwwww....i'm gonna miss it!!!! DANG IT!!! wait i don't have golf tomorrow...i hope!!!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeeek!

Just posted about the plug in another thread. The frogboy is very pleased with Henson today!:smile:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Wow, if I'd found out sooner I'd have gotten yesterday's (Monday) show. Would someone like to trade that?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Each muppet character (with the exeption of larger ones) uses the exact same square as the last. Was that the only one designed for puppeteers or something?
With the way the cameras pan down, that's the only square where you won't see the performer (although I could be wrong).

They don't show Hollywood Squares in my area. So if anyone watched could you please tell me, did Kermit get questions about Sesame Street, frogs, or pigs? (the ol' Hollywood Squares standard for Kermit)