Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, it's not Ruahnna who made these drawings, lady piggy was the one who drew them. Hope this helps clarify that point.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Ok now that I know LADY PIGGY. Drew this moi needs to say Vous my friend are a true artist

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Here's more:fanatic:
(Sorry! I've fallen down on the job!)

This lovely grayscale drawing has Kermit and Piggy out on a night on the town. Kermit is dressed formally in a conservative suit (what else?) and Miss Piggy is wearing a dress that has the look of a sequined cocktail dress. The dress is sleek-fitting and comes just below Piggy's knees. There is a drape below the moderately low neckline that falls to the waist, like a draped scarf, except that it is part of the dress itself. She appears to be wearing low-heeled flat. Her hair is down, but there is a little bit of a "bump" or a "beehive" idea going on on top. His expression is happy and eager.

Piggy is sitting on the wide stone balustrade of a bridge (I think) and Kermit is standing in front of her, smiling at her. His arms are tight around her waist, and it looks as though--any minute--he is going so nuzzle her on the neck. She is looking away demurely, her eyelids lowered, but she is not trying to discourage him in any way from that neck-nuzzle. Daringly, she has one of her satin gloves off and resting beside her on the wall.

There are city lights in the background and the suggestion of water below the bridge.

Lovely and intimate, Lady Piggy. Nicely done.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
This is a darling pose, with Kermit holding Piggy close and dipping her down so that she is looking up at him. It is my impression that Kermit is wearing a leather jacket, and a leather captain's hat, much like the one that Piggy wore in Leader of the Pack when they performed it on The Muppet Show. This is is grayscale, so I cannot say for certain if Kermit is wearing just the jacket, or if he is wearing blue jeans, but I get the impression that he is wearing jeans.

Piggy arms are around his neck and she is smiling up at him in wonder. Her hair is long and down, with a little curl on the end like seasons four and five of TMS. She looks like she is wearing a leather skirt, and perhaps a leather cropped jacket. I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is her bare midrift or if she is wearing a light colored shirt or sweater, but Kermit's right hand is on her waist. His other arm is around her shoulders, and he appears to have a strong hold on her, as though he doesn't intend to let her wriggle away. His expression says the same thing.'

Piggy's look of playfulness and wonder echo the sentiment in Kermit's face--He's really holding on to me! He's really wants to hold me!

Another lovely work, Lady Piggy. Here is my only criticism, and while it is slight, Piggy should not be. Please don't be afraid to show Piggy in all the plump lushness of her figure. Artists and doll makers often maker her figure too slight. There is a lot of her to admire, a genuine embarrassment of riches, and--while Kermit might joke about it and tease her to get the upper, er, flipper--he doesn't really have any trouble holding her, dipping her or cozying up to her curvaceous form.

(Is this from their 50's show in Vegas? That's what it put me in mind of!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Happy April fools day everyone:fanatic:
What could be more wonderful than a picnic with one's frog? Miss Piggy is sitting in the grass in a field. There are trees in the background and a picnic basket in front of her. (She is sitting in the left side of the picture looking forward to the right of the picture, angled ever-so-slightly toward the viewer. She is not looking at Kermit, but off into the distance. He is looking at her through a camera lens in a playful manner. Piggy is wearing a short summer dress with polka dots. This is also a grayscale picture, so I can't tell you color, but I'd bet purple or pink. The style is simple--rather a tee-shirt dress, it seems--and there is a contrasting (light) v-shaped inset at the neckline. The dress is low-cut enough to show some cleavage, and Piggy's legs are bare, sheathed in moderate-heeled mary jane shoes.

On the grass in front of her (well, in front of them) there is a picnic basket, including a bottle of wine. Kermit has a glass of wine sitting on his radio (with the obligatory straw) and Piggy has a wineglass in her hand. Kermit is wearing a wide-striped short-sleeved polo shirt, which my mind wants to make blue and white although there is no color in the picture. He is reclining, with his left elbow on the ground and in his right hand he holds a camera. (Hint: Kermit is left-handed, although he seems to have some degree of ambidextrousness.) He is smiling and appears to be taking a picture of Piggy's profile unbeknownst to her.

Another lovely picture, but Piggy looks quite thin. I hope there is plenty of food in the basket!

Please continue to share!