Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

lady piggy

Reaction score
[quote"misskermie35719, member: 40357"]Ohhh
Meh
Goshness!
That is sssooooooooooo cute!

Kermit in this mirror, while Piggy is looking in the mirror, most likely now admiring her frog in the mirror, rather than herself. :big_grin:
And that dress!
It's goregeous!
I see how the backround has a lot of things that remind me of certain episodes of the Muppet Show, like the outfit hanging in the back appears to be the outfit from The Raquel Welch episode of the Muppet show... And... the bra there... :big_grin:
Loretta Switt.
I also like how ALL that perfume and stuff (That she learned french from :smile:) is on her dresser, in addition to the rose, that the frog probably gave her. :smile:
And how cute to have a picture of Kermit in her mirror!
Good work![/quote]
Aww thanks girly :fanatic: and i like your description :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awwwww! Your pictures make me melt my heart. The message, "lovers, Dreamers, and Me" is a refernce from the famous song, "The Rainbow Connection.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Five Kermit smilies for an excellent job on your artwork. Keep posting, lady piggy.

lady piggy

Reaction score
muppetfan24/7post: 1037200 said:
Awwwww! Your pictures make me melt my heart. The message, "lovers, Dreamers, and Me" is a refernce from the famous song, "The Rainbow Connection.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Five Kermit smilies for an excellent job on your artwork. Keep posting, lady piggy.
Wow really , glad im making your heart melt with my pictures :fanatic:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh wow... Piggy nestled up on her frog, exchanging the sweet words of importance. :smile:
Kermit holding her snug, as she closes her eyes, getting comfortable. D'aww!
And then, they hold hands... Kermit's ring (assuming it's a wedding ring) stating, "4ever" meaning, it's the pig and the frog forever.... :smile:

Such sweet pictures!
Please, share more of your extraordinary artwork. Brava! :smile: