Kermit plush dolls

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Not that I've seen so far...I got the Animal one for $2 (by sheer luck) out of one those claw machines at the grocery store. There is a Gonzo in there too, but I haven't been able to rescue him yet...

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Not that I've seen so far...I got the Animal one for $2 (by sheer luck) out of one those claw machines at the grocery store. There is a Gonzo in there too, but I haven't been able to rescue him yet...
I saw a couple different Kermits in one those machines, but it was broke when I was there.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I hate it when those machines break...I am addicted to playing them, especially if there are cool collectibles inside, like Muppets or Betty Boop and Felix the Cat toys!

I forgot too, that another thread was talking about Muppet plushies being available at Claire's now, as well. I'm not sure if they are the same Sababa ones we've been talking about here; I would guess they probably are, but Claire's doesn't tend to be as marked up price wise as places like Carlton's and Blockbuster...(even though it is a froo-froo girly shop)
:wink::big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've seen the Two package for Kermit and Piggy and Animal and Fozzie at Hasting the other day. I can't wait to get my cheak to go and buy them. :excited:

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
I hate it when those machines break...I am addicted to playing them, especially if there are cool collectibles inside, like Muppets or Betty Boop and Felix the Cat toys!

I forgot too, that another thread was talking about Muppet plushies being available at Claire's now, as well. I'm not sure if they are the same Sababa ones we've been talking about here; I would guess they probably are, but Claire's doesn't tend to be as marked up price wise as places like Carlton's and Blockbuster...(even though it is a froo-froo girly shop)
:wink::big_grin:
I got into too much trouble playing those crane games. I won like 1000 stuffed animals over several years and I ended up having trash bags full of stuffed animals and nothing to do with them. So I ended up selling some, gave some away and kept a few of the best for myself.

I have a Claire's in the mall by me, can't say I've ever been in it (for obvious reasons).

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You could always go in and get the Muppet plushes and say you're shopping for your girlfriend, sister, etc...or send one of your friends in.
:wink:

dmx10101

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
You could always go in and get the Muppet plushes and say you're shopping for your girlfriend, sister, etc...or send one of your friends in.
:wink:
True that could work.

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
HOT TOPIC ROX! I love hot topic so much! i really want those pants that have thechains on them! and thats were i get all my napoleon dyanmite crap!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know what you mean about Hot Topic, its an interesting store and they sure do have some out there things in there. I was pretty happy to actually find a hot topic store when we were in L.A last year didnt expect to find one. I bought a fraggle plus there. I found it an interesting experience when i had heard so much about those stores. Did I mention I love America!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I go into Hot Topic to get their toys and fun stuff and I used to buy some clothes there too when I was in a band. Now when I go in though, I feel weird because I'm the oldest guy in there and while the clerks are nice, I kinda' feel like they're like "What's up with this guy?, He should be shopping at JC Penneys!" and I feel silly. I got no problem with the whole express yourself thing, the other day I was there and this girl was shopping and she was beautiful, but too much eye make up hid that and I thought, "Man, I am getting old!"

Personally, I'm an Old Navy kinda' guy... but they don't sell cool Muppet stuff like Hot Topic.