kermit the frog

puppetise

Reaction score
video567 said:
ps you know your picture trail doesnt work?
it donsnt it must be your computer coz sum ppl have seen my puppets

rtgentry

Reaction score
Yea I cant see them either, It says your account has been phased out.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
.....yea....it said that yesterday when I tried to look at it as well.....

Blink

Reaction score
Same thing here. Doesn't work for me either. It would seem that either you have been phased out, or there is a problem with the physical link given.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I took my Kermit doll and cut it open, pulled out the stuffing, and stuck my hand up there....It worked, but it's not such a good idea. :smile:

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
puppetise said:
search the forums there is a pattern for kermit i just got it snd printed it out my kermits looks authentic and he isn even finished
I too am trying to work on making a Kermit puppet, I have done a search and all I have found was a head pattern, is there a pattern some where here for the rest of the body?
If so, can someone please post the link?

Thanks,
Lynn

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
just to clarify for everyone , the head pattern that is out there is from aToy, it will make a serviciable kermit like puppet , but you are not going to find the actual kermits patterns, they are not availible to the General Public, but the pattern you do find will make a fine puppet and it will be a great learning tool for alll of you trying to make you own puppets, good luck to you all
:smile:

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Do you have any suggestions for tweeking the Fisher Price head pattern to make it better and a little more accurate?

IE.. Make the whole head bigger, Add a little here, take away a little there, make this bigger, change this area on the mouth, ETC...

Lynn

Melonpool

Reaction score
Just looking at it, as well as the puppet, I'd say it's pretty accurate if you scale it up about 125-150% and elongate the neck. After the pieces are sewn together you should be able to figure out how long the neck's supposed to be based on reference pictures.

I have a really small hand and I know that the FP Kermit never had enough neck room when I'd try to use it.