Kermit's Swamp Years - release date

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Cory-

Originally posted by frogboy4
What is Sbarros?
They're a chain of Mall Food Court pizza stops, with pretty good pizza. I think Cory brought it up because they did a promotion for Bear (I think).

I just checked Sbarro's site and they have six of em listen in Houston, TX. Are you sure you've never heard of em before? LOL!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Scott,

They had some really nasty Muppets From Space toys before aswell.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
frogboy:

>>What is Sbarros? I'm in California and we don't have those. Not in Houston either (where I'm from). So I hope such tie-ins don't go to such a limited market<<

Hey! Oh, the reason I brought up Sbarros is because they are JHC's #1 premium/happy meal kids meal supplier for some reason. No matter what it has been JHC since the late 90's, Sbarros has had a kid's meal for it. This would include several MFS, EIGrouchland, Sesame Peter Wolf, and now BEAR.
Sbarro is kind of this 'howtheheckaretheystillinbusiness' little hole in the wall eateries in nearly every mall(though they serve a really great zitti) Whenever there is a JHC film or direct to video movie/special they seem to have a promotion for it.

///beaker///

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Hey,
Well we are lucky in the UK, the only places that get the licence to do Promo's are the "real" places like McDonalds, burger Kinf, KFC and Pizza Hut and that is about it.

We dont have hardly anymore big chain Restaurants here.

What was the Elmo In Grouchland Promos ?
In the Uk, KFC done small plushes of Bug, Elmo, Zoe and Oscar.

My neice is always telling me they should make "Huchley" !

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Warrick

They had Grouchland plushes? cool. Im still so wanting that Sam Eagle soccer plush you showed on the old mc. heh
I noticed you guys(and australia) got wayyyy cooler MFS restaurant premiums then here(like the pvcs and stuff)
Though we did get the mayhem bus.
You lucky UK people! we just get JHC promotions at impossible to find obscure restaurants:smile:

///beaker///

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

Think about it , We are not that lucky.

Muppet Treasure Island Burger King Promo's, Muppets From Space Burger King Promo's, Muppets On Wheels Little Chef Promo's and Elmo in Grouchland Promo's in KFC.

Now remember, That is ALL we have got from our Restaurants.

You have got Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies , Muppet Workshop, Muppet Christmas Carol ,Muppet Treasure Island , Muppets From Space , Bear In The Big Blue House , Scary Scary Monsters Do i have to carry on listing them ?

And you that we are lucky, Phueey !

See ya

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I called...

Suncoast Motion Picture Company at a local mall here in town and they don't have a date yet. They usually are good at least 4 or 5 months in advance of a release date.

Just thought you'd all like to know what the FOZ found out!

FOZ

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Kev,

Hey Kev,
Thanks for the info !

Im getting itchy now, I really cant wait to see the movie or some bear flea's have jumped off of you onto me !

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beaker-

Thanx for the clarification. Maybe there are Sbaros nearby. I just don't go to malls that much.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: frogboy:

Originally posted by beaker
.....Sbarros has had a kid's meal for it. This would include several MFS, EIGrouchland, Sesame Peter Wolf, and now BEAR.
Hey, they did a tie-in with Sesame's Peter and the Wolf? What was it?