1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit's Swamp Years - release date

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by scarecroe, Apr 15, 2002.

1. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

When I worked at Suncoast, I got to make an endcap of Sesame Street videos and there was a sign advertising some kind of Sesame Peter and the Wolf/ Sbarro deal, I think there might have been coupons for Sbarro in the video maybe? or coupons at Sbarro for the video?
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

scott

I'm not sure if I am sth one who posted about that particurlar tie in. Wish I could help you.
  3. The Big Don

The Big Don New Member

I was wondereing. What was the Kermit Swampy Years Video. Can someone give me some insight? :confused:

Thanks alot!
  4. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: scott

No, you're right. Beaker did. But there's no way to reply to users on this forum making for conversation difficult.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

It's about Kermit's Pre-Teen years with 2 of his buds; supposedly there is supposed to be a series about this coming out straight to video, and there will supposedly be featured faves in the shows as well.

Later,
    FOZ
  6. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

7. Fozzie Bear

What are you sorry for? I missed something.

FOZ
  8. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Too hard to explain... it involves a screwdriver an elf and a truck full of obeice apes. Not pretty...
  9. Fozzie Bear

Hey, good choice on the apes. Monkeys is funnee!!

FOZ