Kermit's Swamp Years - release date

pezbalubah

Reaction score
When I worked at Suncoast, I got to make an endcap of Sesame Street videos and there was a sign advertising some kind of Sesame Peter and the Wolf/ Sbarro deal, I think there might have been coupons for Sbarro in the video maybe? or coupons at Sbarro for the video?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
scott

I'm not sure if I am sth one who posted about that particurlar tie in. Wish I could help you.

The Big Don

Reaction score
I was wondereing. What was the Kermit Swampy Years Video. Can someone give me some insight? :confused:

Thanks alot!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: scott

Originally posted by frogboy4
I'm not sure if I am sth one who posted about that particurlar tie in. Wish I could help you.
No, you're right. Beaker did. But there's no way to reply to users on this forum making for conversation difficult.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Big Don
I was wondereing. What was the Kermit Swampy Years Video. Can someone give me some insight? :confused:

Thanks alot!
It's about Kermit's Pre-Teen years with 2 of his buds; supposedly there is supposed to be a series about this coming out straight to video, and there will supposedly be featured faves in the shows as well.

Later,
FOZ

Foreignman

Reaction score
Too hard to explain... it involves a screwdriver an elf and a truck full of obeice apes. Not pretty...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, good choice on the apes. Monkeys is funnee!!

FOZ