1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by beaker, Jun 25, 2003.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

Ok...now that S4 is at the stores now, first sign Koozebane Kermit is appearing on Target shleves, post here! Sooo cant wait for that one!
  2. franknolly New Member

Important!

This is an important thread people! Everyone wants a Koozbane Kermit! So, if you see him make sure you post. We are going to need all eyes open to make sure we are all happy!
  3. beaker Well-Known Member

Well I'm going to Target today...I'll let ya folks know. Between this and SDCC Chef, I'm very excited about this month's Muppet stuff!
    (tho its gonna be hard to top June's JB's and Series 4 figures^_^)
  4. BigDumbWookiee New Member

I've heard from a few fellow Star Wars collectors that Target will be resetting their toy sections shortly after the 4th of July weekend! :) I certainly hope this comes true! When they reset, they should be putting out the new figures, or at the very least, making room for them
  5. kermiefan New Member

I can't wait!!! Hopefully they will get it soon! Now, Target will have the other S4 figures as well, right?
  6. radionate New Member

Someone who works at Target posted at the Palisades board (I think it was the Palisades board) that Kermit and the rest of the line won't be showing up until around the 3rd week of July, but most likely they won't be up and out until August.

It doesn't hurt to check from time to time, but it looks like it will be awhile yet.
  7. beaker Well-Known Member

ACK! Say it aint so! :(
  8. matleo Active Member

it's so. and it gets worse. there is another post there that says possibly even Sept. beofre we see them. We'll see what happens.

--Matt
  9. franknolly New Member

good lord

Good LORD! Target doesn't know what they are doing!
  10. Muppetsdownunder New Member

You guys should think yourselves lucky you know you will get koozebane kermit eventually. I would be quite surprised if it makes it into any store here in Australia, especially Target, I dont think the Australian Target and US Target are connected, just the same name. It would be nice if they had the muppets figures there though!

from,
    Paul :)
  11. beaker Well-Known Member

Total BS...I say we just have Ken or someone from Palisades sell em to us via ebay or the collector's club...hmm, where'd I put Ken's email...;)

Its obvious the figures are made and packaged, w**?
    grrrr >__<

Also, supposedly Messed Up Chef is available at UK stores? Hmmm...
  12. franknolly New Member

Revolt!!!

WE MUST REVOLT! We will all descend upon the target stores and FIND the Koozbane Kermit. They are packaged! They are probably shipped to the stores. What are they doing? Just sitting in the back!? Any ideas people?
  13. Muppetsdownunder New Member

14. beaker Well-Known Member

Exactly...see we know they are shipped, boxed, have their little SKU numbers...WHERE ARE THEY? I dont think we should wait til sept, or even aug...nopers...we want em now. Anyone in the 'know' know?
  15. radionate New Member

Target, like most retailers, often only "reset" their departments a few times a year.

In basic terms, this means rearranging the department to make room for new product.

Hence why the figures won't be out for awhile.
  16. Link Hogthrob New Member

Soooo, they DO have them...they're just sitting in the stock room? Maybe if we ask reeeeeal nice, wear skimpy clothes, and give 'em big, wet kisses we can get our Koozebane Kermit's sooner than later! :flirt:
  17. beaker Well-Known Member

Well, if anyone can find out the real skinny(sorry, I aint going back to that wretched Palisades forum) on this situation please post here. If these truly are out of the factory and ready, I find it highly aggregious and lame they are just going to sit on these. Grrrr! >__<;;
  18. Luke Active Member

Target have all their Palisades stock in their main warehouse - what Matleo said is right, there are rumors Target won't be putting any of their Muppet figure stuff out till August, maybe even September.

On the good news front at least that means people who can't afford S4 now will be able to save their money and find them easily still in a few months time.
  19. Muppetsdownunder New Member

That is actually quite a good idea, it means you dont need to rush! I dont even have my series 4 yet, I usually get them 1 at a time anyway, I havent missed out yet because they arent popular here, the muppets arent even popular. I had better get a move on though, I think the new blue packaging is attracting a few more buyers here so I had better get a move on, if they run out in Electronics Boutique, I would find it hard to get them, I doubt they will ever get them in Target stores here, I dont know if they are connected to the US stores or not but I doubt they are.

from,
    Paul :)
  20. franknolly New Member

Odd news

Heres a post from the Pailisades message board about Kermit

Well, if I remember correctly Ken said that only the bigger Targets (3 or more isles of action figures) will carry Muppets series four. But, most of the Target haven't even put the figures on pegs.

I don't know about any of you, but I've never seen a target with more than 2 aisles of action figures.