Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

jediX

Reaction score
Guess we are stuck getting gorged by eBay :frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The Target near me has so much empty space in their toy isles. I hope they get filled with Muppets soon.

jediX

Reaction score
Mine doesn't even have anything for toys (they're remodeling).

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Trying to unstick Male Koozebanian's right arm- I unstuck the left one after putting him in the freezer, but the right joint won't budge. The arm itself moves in a bendy sort of way, but not the joint, and I'm afraid if I try to force it, it'll snap the arm off. Anyone know any other remedies?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Got Janice today at Target- they had two, both with some imperfections. One had black specks on the hat and some spots of paint missing off of the hair, the other had yellow on the eyelash, scuffs on the legs and scuffs on the tambourine. I went with the first.

More to the point, they had FIVE KOOZEBANE KERMITS! So, Michigan residents, go to the Ypsilanti Target for your Koozebane Kermit!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

jediX

Reaction score
:smile: my eBay Koozie arrived Friday (woo hoo!)

I've noticed probs in my Janice, too. Theres some paint off the eyelash and her head magnet is in reverse (in the variant):eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! I finally got Koozebane Kermit!!

Palisades' list has it wrong, it's a the new Super Target on Germantown Road! They had a few of the KoozieKerm and series 4 and the kitchen and Mega Beaker.

They also had the peanuts figures and other cool stuff, including hte new Cat in the Hat stuff.

jediX

Reaction score
As for that list, every Target I've checked on it doesn't carry ANY Muppet stuff.