Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

Fozzie

Reaction score
Just found one at a Target in Knoxville, TN. It was the last one they had.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what are the names on the back of the package under 'Special Thanks'? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Someone refresh my memory, Koozebane Kermit is going to have multiple shipments to Target, right? I got my Link and Strangepork at the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target last night but they were out of the Kermits or hadn't gotten them in yet.

smcguire

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Someone refresh my memory, Koozebane Kermit is going to have multiple shipments to Target, right?
Yes, I've heard that said somewhere here, and my local Target ran out of Koozebane Kermits right away after putting them out (and the rest of the figures disappeared pretty darn quick too), and a couple of weeks later they restocked all the figures including Koozebane Kermit. I don't know if that's a "multiple shipment" or if they just restocked from a local warehouse, but if your Target ran out of them the first time, there is hope that they'll get more.

--Scott M.

caper

Reaction score
Figures that Palisades better make

Standard Sam
Standard Rowlf
Pops
Beauregard
Lips
Lubbock Lou
Louise
Jerry
Zeake
Bubba
Gramps
Lewis Kazager
Annie Sue

Palisades should start selling the figs asap instead for waiting every 6 months each series. Toys R Us still have series 1. Is Palisades still making figs coz it seems nobody is buying these great muppet figures.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Palisades releases figures every three months. In order to keep from oversaturating the market it must be done on a timetable.

Luke

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Someone refresh my memory, Koozebane Kermit is going to have multiple shipments to Target, right?
It will ship to Target again at the same time as the release of Series 5 and then Series 6 but these shipments will be in smaller quantities than the Series 4 release.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Palisades releases figures every three months. In order to keep from oversaturating the market it must be done on a timetable.
I'm quite happy with the current release timetable, if it was any faster than that I wouldnt be able to get all of them, it would be too much money in one go, its hard to catch up as it is here in Australia with exclusives etc.

:smile:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the UPC for Koozebane Kermit? I still haven't found it at the Ypsilanti, MI Target and having the UPC will help in having them look it up. Thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Can someone please tell me the UPC for Koozebane Kermit?
[6-outside black scan bars] 66620 12149 [7-outside black scan bars]